Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Sorry, I meant to write Priority 01. Only certain dealers can give a priority number below 10. Priority 01 being the absolute best Priority number possible. Very rare
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Sorry, I meant to write Priority 01. Only certain dealers can give a priority number below 10. Priority 01 being the absolute best Priority number possible. Very rare
Yeah nice. I think that knocks a couple weeks off your total time. At least that is what my dealer told me. Mine was 10, the normal highest priority for special orders. It would not have made a difference for my order as they would not have shipped it any sooner than they are.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Yeah I think knocked a few weeks off, you're right. I didn't know about the steering wheel thing. Hope your's gets to you soon, unless you have snow like us too

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Order placed 1/26/19

GT fastback, Ruby red, PP1, 301A

Dealer says it'll be 2-3 months so I placed order just before going on a work trip that lasts 3 months. When I fly home, I'll land around noon and head straight to the dealer to pick her up! May 12th can't come fast enough haha!

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Order placed 1/26/19

GT fastback, Ruby red, PP1, 301A

Dealer says it'll be 2-3 months so I placed order just before going on a work trip that lasts 3 months. When I fly home, I'll land around noon and head straight to the dealer to pick her up! May 12th can't come fast enough haha!
Congrats! You placed your order about a month after me and mine is a PP2 so it was delayed several weeks due to the tires not liking to be moved in the cold. Unless your dealer did not have any allocation at the time of the order and there are no other delays, You will mostly likely get it mid April. You should have a VIn# by now, so have you checked the online tracker? That will give you an Estimated Delivery Date (EDD).

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Congrats! You placed your order about a month after me and mine is a PP2 so it was delayed several weeks due to the tires not liking to be moved in the cold. Unless your dealer did not have any allocation at the time of the order and there are no other delays, You will mostly likely get it mid April. You should have a VIn# by now, so have you checked the online tracker? That will give you an Estimated Delivery Date (EDD).
I'll be bothering my dealer about it now actually lol

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'll be bothering my dealer about it now actually lol
Meh, he says it's too early for a VIN. I'm not too worried, I'm not even able to get the keys till 12 May anyways.

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
It isn't too early for your VIN. I had mine in 10 days. Normally, it takes 2-3 weeks. If they haven't place your order, you'll never get your keys for mid-May

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Agreed. It took just 3 weeks to get mine. Check to see if they can give you a copy of the Dora (order sheet). That will give you an order number and the dealer number. You can use that with Ford Performance Chat to have them tell you if a VIN# has been assigned or not. They won't give it to you, but tell you it exists.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Agreed. It took just 3 weeks to get mine. Check to see if they can give you a copy of the Dora (order sheet). That will give you an order number and the dealer number. You can use that with Ford Performance Chat to have them tell you if a VIN# has been assigned or not. They won't give it to you, but tell you it exists.
Oh! I took a picture of that so I can check that out now. Ford Performance Chat on Ford's website I'm assuming? Hope to find it before anyone replies to this question. Go Go Google Fu!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Chat person said no VIN yet either...I'll give it another week or 2 before I start freaking out. Thanks for your concern guys. I'll keep everyone updated. I refuse to let this be a drama filled horror story lol.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Chat person said no VIN yet either...I'll give it another week or 2 before I start freaking out. Thanks for your concern guys. I'll keep everyone updated. I refuse to let this be a drama filled horror story lol.
Good luck! I'm living the mustang order "horror story"... still no update from Ford Performance, car is built with no ETA as to when it will be shipped. Even if it got shipped today it would put it to roughly 8 months from the time of order. It's hard to stay upbeat... Good Luck!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Good luck! I'm living the mustang order "horror story"... still no update from Ford Performance, car is built with no ETA as to when it will be shipped. Even if it got shipped today it would put it to roughly 8 months from the time of order. It's hard to stay upbeat... Good Luck!
DAMN!!!! At that rate, I would order another one from a different place. I haven't deposited anything for mine though.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
DAMN!!!! At that rate, I would order another one from a different place. I haven't deposited anything for mine though.
I've given roughly $30,000 down so it complicates the walking away. Live and Learn! Live and Learn!!!
Sponsored