• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2019 Mustang GT350 Recaro seats - Only driven for 600 miles

tsfischer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Shelby, 2018 Raptor
For sale: Driver side and passenger seat from my 2019 Shelby GT350.

Both seats are the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 OEM Recaro sport seat.

The seats were pulled at under 600 miles, effectively making them new. There is zero wear and tear and they are in mint condition.

My car is a dedicated track car, and I’m on the taller side, so I optioned to put in a set of larger Recaro Speed V’s so I could safely use my harnesses.

Does not include distance sensor or seat belt receptor, which can be purchased from Ford or other third party.

Price: $3200 OBO

Shipping costs covered by buyer if shipping is necessary. I’m located in Northern California.
GT350 Seats Front.JPG
GT350 Seats Side Rear.JPG
GT350 Seats Side.JPG
GT350 Seats Top Down.JPG
GT350 Seats Bottom.JPG
Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
sweet

CRisolvato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
(1st car, long gone) '86 5.0 GT Jalapeno red. '20 HEP-R. The other cars don't really matter.
This is on par with another set I recently saw on eBay as I consider buying a 350 with Recaros or comfort seats. I can retrofit comfort and add switches to the dash for $1200-1400 vs having to buy Recaros for twice as much.

Svt4me38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 A10 Edlebrock, ECO F-150 and ECO Expedition
Gorgeous! Wish you were closer to Virginia!

Raspyflatplane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I just bought a 19 gt350 and got a great deal, but sadly I am missing the recaros! I really want these but unfortunately need to save up or the wife might lose it. Good luck! If you’ve still got them in a couple months let me know! I could drive down and pick them up!!!

Sponsored

km1075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 C63s, 2020 GT350 HEP
I just bought a 19 gt350 and got a great deal, but sadly I am missing the recaros! I really want these but unfortunately need to save up or the wife might lose it. Good luck! If you’ve still got them in a couple months let me know! I could drive down and pick them up!!!
For sale: Driver side and passenger seat from my 2019 Shelby GT350.

Both seats are the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 OEM Recaro sport seat.

The seats were pulled at under 600 miles, effectively making them new. There is zero wear and tear and they are in mint condition.

My car is a dedicated track car, and I’m on the taller side, so I optioned to put in a set of larger Recaro Speed V’s so I could safely use my harnesses.

Does not include distance sensor or seat belt receptor, which can be purchased from Ford or other third party.

Price: $3200 OBO

Shipping costs covered by buyer if shipping is necessary. I’m located in Northern California.
GT350 Seats Front.JPG
GT350 Seats Side Rear.JPG
GT350 Seats Side.JPG
GT350 Seats Top Down.JPG
GT350 Seats Bottom.JPG
Seats still for sale or sold?

rev2sky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sold. Sorry. I believe I had marked them as sold on the thread. I'll double check.
I wish I caught up to this. I'm actually in the bay area and def need these. tsfischer, if you know anyone else in the area looking to get rid of the stock Recaros let me know, even if it's only for the driver's side! Thanks!

OP
OP
tsfischer

tsfischer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Shelby, 2018 Raptor
I wish I caught up to this. I'm actually in the bay area and def need these. tsfischer, if you know anyone else in the area looking to get rid of the stock Recaros let me know, even if it's only for the driver's side! Thanks!
Such a bummer we missed. I'll keep an eye out .... Probably a tough one ... I only replaced them as I am tall and needed larger seats.

rev2sky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Such a bummer we missed. I'll keep an eye out .... Probably a tough one ... I only replaced them as I am tall and needed larger seats.
No worries, I'm sure there are other track rats here in the Bay that want more of a racing seat.

Sponsored

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Be advised, these pictures and the verbiage from the ad are being used by scammers on multiple FB groups. Do not get scammed by the FB sales.
Sponsored