2019 Mustang GT System Faults

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
If you drive for about ten minutes everything comes back on fyi. I chose to just live with this until they find a fix for the last two years. But never saw any fix.
Sponsored

MikeDawg5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
As a follow up to my previous post...

Took the car in today and a few hours later it was ready. Service advisor said there was a TSB on these ongoing issues with the camera/park aid malfunctions. He said they look for a specific line of code in the programming and if that line exists, they overwrite it with updated code; basically a reflash.

I’m happy to report that I was able to back out of my driveway this evening when I left for an errand and no malfunctions. Everything worked as it should. Fingers crossed I won’t have to deal with it anymore.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
As a follow up to my previous post...

Took the car in today and a few hours later it was ready. Service advisor said there was a TSB on these ongoing issues with the camera/park aid malfunctions. He said they look for a specific line of code in the programming and if that line exists, they overwrite it with updated code; basically a reflash.

I’m happy to report that I was able to back out of my driveway this evening when I left for an errand and no malfunctions. Everything worked as it should. Fingers crossed I won’t have to deal with it anymore.
I wonder if I had this done at a service, because I used to be able to make this happen like clockwork backing up and now it hasn't happened to me since October. Thanks for giving me some peace of mind that it was just a software thing.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
After not having this problem for almost a year, it happened again today. Does anyone happen to know the TSB # referred to here?
Sponsored