• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina 2019 Mustang GT Premium (Price Drop)

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Tried to edit my old posting and all it would let me do is edit the title and none of the body so this is why I'm posting a whole new thread.

After turning 70 this year we have actually decided to scale back to only one vehicle and naturally that will be momma's! Been a great ride and sounds great with the H-pipe. I have this priced aggressively to avoid the dickering since I've already found an old mans car with low miles as my daily driver. Happens to all of us as one time or another.

Year: 2019
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: GT Premium
Color: Ruby Red Metallic
Transmission: AT10
Mileage: 14800
Modifications: Steeda H-Pipe
Additional Info: 401a package, Ford Safe and Sound, Enhanced Security Package, 3.55 LS Rear End, 19" Polished Aluminum Wheels. Will also throw in the car cover, UV dash protector and the Resonator that I have when we installed the H-Pipe. One scratch on rear deck along where spoiler connects. Can be seen in photo attached.

PRICE: 33548 (FIRM)

GSNJE9821.JPG

HHRGE4852.JPG

IMG_E0879.JPG

IMG_E0883.JPG

MENME8269.JPG

MFGZE4803.JPG

PGEDE4670.JPG

QSLSE9943.JPG

SSJIE8004.JPG

TQUTE1669.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG