TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT premium
Vehicle Showcase
At least the tracker is updating now... my car keeps going back and forth between delivery on 8/9 and 8/10. Extended status on the Euro tracker shows "Received", not sure who exactly received it.
Probably a railway company
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheDylanPlayer

TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No, there is a port across the Mississippi river from Baton Rouge and they have a huge place where they unload cars to move them to trucks.
Oh, I looked up the train that my car is on, and it almost looks like it goes through the city my dealership is in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheDylanPlayer

TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How do you track the train!
I wish I knew, but my salesman sent me a picture of the detailed tracking he has access too with information on the rail company an where its been.

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
My car got put on a truck sometime last night. Ford says it will be delivered tomorrow, but I bet it shows up sometime this morning.

OP
OP
TheDylanPlayer

TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My car got put on a truck sometime last night. Ford says it will be delivered tomorrow, but I bet it shows up sometime this morning.
My car is on schedule to be delivered Tuesday, but the last known location was Cicero Illinois

CS2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1969 Plymouth Satellite 69k, 1971 Pinto, 1980 442 1 of 886, 1987 Camaro convertible, 1992 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible, 1995 Z28 convertible 23k, i'm the original owner, 2008 Silverado, 2016 Camry SE , AND 2019 Mustang GT on order
Did you get that sheet at the dealer? My car was already delivered, but it would be cool to have that info
My car is in riverdale IL on it's way to tenvordee ford in st cloud MN
20190727_111203.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheDylanPlayer

TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get that sheet at the dealer? My car was already delivered, but it would be cool to have that info
That is information that is available to the salesman, my salesman sent me a picture of that sheet.

OP
OP
TheDylanPlayer

TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have reason to believe that my car will never be delivered because that's just my luck and I had plans to pick the car up on Tuesday or Wednesday and drive to Iowa to see family, but now the estimated delivery is Thursday august 8. 12 weeks from when I ordered the car was the middle of july, estimated delivery was August 3rd, now its August 8th

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
I was right, car arrived today. Picked it up, they left it nice and dirty for me with all the plastic still on it.

OP
OP
TheDylanPlayer

TheDylanPlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was right, car arrived today. Picked it up, they left it nice and dirty for me with all the plastic still on it.
That's good, you dont want swirl Mark's, maybe I'll get mine before 2020, I told them not to wash it.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Did tracking update to show the earlier delivery it was it still showing next week?
Sponsored