• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan Sold

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I thought my 2017 mustang I have for sale was a great buy until I saw yours.
That is a great buy because you sure can not build one for that price you are asking.
Good Luck

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Did this sell yet ?
Asking for a friend:bandit::bandit:

Can you share ET/MPH of the passes you made ?

OP
OP

Fmj424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang
Did this sell yet ?
Asking for a friend:bandit::bandit:

Can you share ET/MPH of the passes you made ?
car is still up, not actively selling as it is a beautiful car. Did not run the car personally yet..

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Don’t blame you . It’s Gorgeous and a solid build with trap/ET to back it up . I got your first reply (before edit) but completely understand you don’t want it as public info .
I am going to pass this on to my buddy who wants to build a street /drag car as this would be perfect.Let me know if you don’t want me to share the track info .
I had advised him to save his money and buy one of the turn key builds that pop up here for from time to time as they are incredible deals, especially the ones with already built engines .

Every time one comes up like this ,I kick myself for buying new and spending money on my build (especially all the labor in mine as can’t turn a wrench ).
Could have got a “turn key “ car like this for same I paid for my car new.
GLWS If you do go ahead with it .
P.S ... I also think you should keep it .

Sponsored

OP
OP

Fmj424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang
Don’t blame you . It’s Gorgeous and a solid build with trap/ET to back it up . I got your first reply (before edit) but completely understand you don’t want it as public info .
I am going to pass this on to my buddy who wants to build a street /drag car as this would be perfect.Let me know if you don’t want me to share the track info .
I had advised him to save his money and buy one of the turn key builds that pop up here for from time to time as they are incredible deals, especially the ones with already built engines .

Every time one comes up like this ,I kick myself for buying new and spending money on my build (especially all the labor in mine as can’t turn a wrench ).
Could have got a “turn key “ car like this for same I paid for my car new.
GLWS If you do go ahead with it .
P.S ... I also think you should keep it .
right on, appreciate it. Yea, i don’t like to advertise it just in case. But it’s always nice not to take the hit on building it first! Always costs a crap ton more.

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
Love this car.
Sponsored