• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama 2019 Mustang GT For Sale (Roush Supercharged) 6MT 3990 miles $40,000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys I am selling my 2019 Mustang GT. I purchased the vehicle new in November of 2018. It is equipped with a dealer installed Roush Phase II Supercharger. Supporting mods include 19x10/11 SVE SP2 Wheels with Nitto NT555 tires, SR Performance 1" drop springs, DSS 800hp rear axles, Barton Hybrid 3 shifter, and a Roush H-Pipe with OE mufflers and tail pipes. All modifications performed on the car were dealer installed by a master-tech. The vehicle is in Magnetic Metallic and has been ceramic coated with G-Technique and an EXO topper. It currently has 3990 miles on the clock. It is and has always been garage kept. I am a NON-SMOKER. The car has also never been ate or drank in. The car has never been raced or abused. It is NOT a daily driver so mileage will not increase much if any. I am located in Alabama, I'm about 25 miles North of Birmingham. PM me if interested or give me a call or text at 205-237-2804. Asking $40k. The attached images are the actual car. They were taken recently and 100% represent what is for sale. This is a link to the Car Gurus listing. I had my local dealer post it as well. Again if you buy the car from me I will take $40k. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...lper.selectedEntity=d2#listing=310525540/NONE

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Price sounds reasonable, for sure. 3 pedals.... put that in your ad big +

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Beautiful car! Since dealer installed supercharger is your power train warranty still in affect. And does the sc also have warranty?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Beautiful car! Since dealer installed supercharger is your power train warranty still in affect. And does the sc also have warranty?
It is under warranty for the original owner since it was dealer installed. It is a 3 yr/36k, BUT it is not transferable so the car would not be under warranty once ownership is exchanged.

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
So I understand, once you transfer to new owner that person has no remaining Ford Factory (power train) warranty? Not a big deal with only 3990 miles for me...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So I understand, once you transfer to new owner that person has no remaining Ford Factory (power train) warranty? Not a big deal with only 3990 miles for me...
That’s correct. No warranty would remain.

Pilafiction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Thanks for the information. I see you changed the springs for the drop...any other mods to suspension??

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks for the information. I see you changed the springs for the drop...any other mods to suspension??
No other suspension modifications, just took care of the wheel gap. 285s on the front and 305s on the rear as far as tire width goes.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Mileage is now 4229. Price Drop to 39k. If interested I have pictures and idle videos from 10/12.
Sponsored