2019 mustang gt digital dash MPH to KMH conversion

mikethedude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium US Spec
Does anyone have a solution? I want to do the same thing but with KMH to MPH. Maybe we can trade clusters haha.

16154700193928625653435362244029.jpg
Hi truwchainz, I would trade my US spec MPH digital dash on my 2018 Mustang GT with you. I would even first mail my dash to you as I have another car and can do without driving my Mustang during the time my dash is out. And after you install it in your car and making sure it works fine, then you can mail me yours to Dubai (that's where I live). I checked with the local Ford dealer here and the service adviser was telling me that I would need a module to install your dash and reprogramming but I think he doesn't know and was BSing.

Digital Dash MPH.jpg
Sponsored

mikethedude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium US Spec
Hi again Truwchainz, I just noticed that you have the US Sat/Nav working in your car! Is your car a Canadian model then? Because I don't think the US Sat/Nav will work on a non-US spec car (except maybe Canadian spec) as the Navigation in my US spec card doesn't work here in Dubai. Or did you upgrade your Navigation with the US map? Please let me know. Thanks. Mike