2019 Mustang Active Exhaust, Aftermarket

Nick 19 PP1 KB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Hi, I got a 2019 Mustang GT without the active exhaust. I have installed an H pipe and Magnaflow Outlaws so it's pretty loud now. Is there a way to install the active exhaust system aftermarket? Can I buy the cables necessary to install an active exhaust setup and have it connected to my digital cluster active exhaust setup options? I love the sound of the car but would like to keep it quieter on startup on some of the colder days. It shakes up the whole apartment complex in the winter.
Sponsored

IntenseGT

In The Air of The Night
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19' GT MT PP1 PREM AE MR - MAGNETIC
Welcome & congrats on the ride!

You'll need to ditch the mufflers you just installed in order to do so - I would recommend going with a quieter setup altogether to save on the expense and effort to install it though.

To answer your question though, yes, it can be done - do a search and you'll find what you seek - it's been covered in detail here.

OP
OP

Nick 19 PP1 KB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Welcome & congrats on the ride!

You'll need to ditch the mufflers you just installed in order to do so - I would recommend going with a quieter setup altogether to save on the expense and effort to install it though.

To answer your question though, yes, it can be done - do a search and you'll find what you seek - it's been covered in detail here.
Yes, I was planning to switch out the Flowmaster Outlaw Mufflers for their Active Exhaust Option

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hi, I got a 2019 Mustang GT without the active exhaust. I have installed an H pipe and Magnaflow Outlaws so it's pretty loud now. Is there a way to install the active exhaust system aftermarket? Can I buy the cables necessary to install an active exhaust setup and have it connected to my digital cluster active exhaust setup options? I love the sound of the car but would like to keep it quieter on startup on some of the colder days. It shakes up the whole apartment complex in the winter.
Here you go.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2018-active-exhaust-install-guide.101913/
Sponsored