2019 Leftover Bullitts on Lots?

Bane022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
None
I live in New York. I was at a dealership looking at a few mustangs and told the sales rep how 19 Bullitts were being advertised in different parts of the country for 4-5k off MSRP. The guy acted like this was the deal of the century. He said when they first came out they were asking 15-18k over sticker -- thats absurd. He said dealers are taking a loss at that much off MSRP, I don't really believe that.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
best deal I saw was 42k+TTL on a '19 which had a sticker of 53 back in Feb/March. I missed it by 15 minutes.

Bane022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
None
best deal I saw was 42k+TTL on a '19 which had a sticker of 53 back in Feb/March. I missed it by 15 minutes.
Thats amazing if it was able to be financed at 0%. Best deal I've come across currently is 46.7k with 0% APR 72m. MSRP was 51,880. That didnt seem too great so I'll keep looking. I rather a PP2 anyway.

brado_w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2017 GTI
Picked up my ā€˜19 DHG Bullitt with every option at 47k, 0% for 72 months

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Here's one loaded with Recaros for $45K... man if I was in the market I'd be all over this.

http://www.lugoffford.com/inventory/new-2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-rwd-2d-coupe-1fa6p8k06k5503450
I live by that dealer.... there is a super shady story associated with that vehicle. Something along the lines of it was purchased and the dudes credit app didnā€™t check out so it had to be returned and because it was never titled due to the credit rejection itā€™s being offered as new with a few thousand miles on it... with that being said I have noticed a slight upward trend in prices.
I got mine from a dealer in NC and at the time it was 10k off sticker. It looks like they had a slightly bigger dip after I bought mine and have now started to creep back up.

Bane022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
None
I live by that dealer.... there is a super shady story associated with that vehicle. Something along the lines of it was purchased and the dudes credit app didnā€™t check out so it had to be returned and because it was never titled due to the credit rejection itā€™s being offered as new with a few thousand miles on it... with that being said I have noticed a slight upward trend in prices.
I got mine from a dealer in NC and at the time it was 10k off sticker. It looks like they had a slightly bigger dip after I bought mine and have now started to creep back up.
Thats incredible. Similarly a few days ago I came across a "new" PP2 with 250 miles on it. The car was sold but then for whatever reason it was returned to the dealership and theyre claiming its still new. I didnt realize that was possible and cant imagine either situation is legal.
-- Best part is they are trying to sell it at a discount that brand new 2020s are going for. I laughed and moved on.

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thats incredible. Similarly a few days ago I came across a "new" PP2 with 250 miles on it. The car was sold but then for whatever reason it was returned to the dealership and theyre claiming its still new. I didnt realize that was possible and cant imagine either situation is legal.
-- Best part is they are trying to sell it at a discount that brand new 2020s are going for. I laughed and moved on.
I recently had a second hand encounter with a 2020 Wrangler 2 door Sport (8k miles) that was on a Jeep dealer's lot for $32,xxx. It went fast only to be back at the dealership the following week.

Apparently the buyer was too hasty and didn't realize until he got it home that it was not equipped with air conditiong. I guess the dealer had taken advantage of the buyer's excitement at the deal he thought had he found and conveniently didn't mention the lack of air con. The guy threw such a fit that the jackasses had to buy it back from him.

Sponsored

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
One of three things has to occur here in FL for a car not to be considered new.
1) it has been titled
2) it rolls 500 miles on the odometer
3) has been in possession of the buyer for more than 3 days

I know this first hand on my '03 cobra vert. Miami dealer screwed up on the credit app. dealer called buyer and said he needed to put $5k more down. When a dealer makes that call theirs some around the corner with a key. buyer flipped his s@*t , dealer snagged the car right then. buyer claimed dealer took $1500.00 in mods. all i found was K&N filter and rear wheel spacers. that's what tipped me off and got lots back from the dealer. who claimed they knew nothing it was transferred up. but there is a dealer site the divulges everything about a VIN, they knew. but my lawyer said tough case, was never titled and only had 300 miles on delivery. take the couple grand the dealer offered and the free light bar is what she said, but also got a fix anything letter for duration of warranty, and i mean anything even the clutch.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
At least there's a mileage limit in FL to call it new, although still quite high IMO. There's no such thing here in TX. They call it a new car with 2K miles, or whatever, which is an insult to the intelligence. The only time I ran into that, just walked right out of the dealership. Told the salesman not to play that stupid game with intelligent people. Just tell buyers it's a used or demo vehicle, but being sold as new because it hasn't been titled, and it has a full warranty (if that's the case, or whatever is left of it). That way it wouldn't be insulting, and you could trust the salesman.

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
My Bullitt the day I found it was advertised for $78,100 (I may be $100 or $200 off).

Figured it was a new '19 w/Whipple or something similar. Had 21 miles on it.

I called them. Got sales manager on ph and after questioning why this Gold plated suspension car was what it was. He said they had turned down over $5k plus before Covid & that he couldn't really answer why the Internet Sales Dept had the car priced @$78k+.
We hav screen shots of it on our other Cell line. I may come bk w/it and post documentation too support this story including a copy if the Title application & window sticker that shows it was a fully loaded w/car cover veh.. Minus only Recaro seats. Which was exactly what we were planning to buy. Recaro seats can ALWAYS be installed later.. they just wont hav airbags and these cars...gt350's included are Not Real Race cars anyway.

We own muti-race cars and use vehicles as they were intended. Our '29 Bullitt we paid UNDER $42K on Title App ( cuz ur taxed on that Exact purchase #) shows that we purchased a new '19 w21 miles that they delivered from another state by trailer.
Then I had to go too wrk on them..

Too pay us an Additional $695 by Dealership check within 10 days if delivery
( chk is as good as cash cuz we tk to our bank & drivethru cashed it immediately. )

The $695 is what our detailer charged us for paint correction & detailing as the car was dirty & had rail dust particles rusting on the Bullitt's Chrome "like" trim around windows on both sides of this new car.

So deducting the $695 that detailer fif not actually charge us.. As we had PPF on front 1/3 of car and Ceramic coating on the rest of the areas not covered by his version of his Trac Pak clear film on entire front end/mirrors/A posts/rockers/around lower rear whl openings. & rest done w/Cer. So he said he would hav had too do all the same prep wrk for the protection that he would hav charged dealership $695 for if we had not done paint protection.

We planned that protection anyway. So the $695 just came off the bottom line price of like $41,600 on the OTDoor price of our car to begin with.

So it is possible to buy a new loaded Bullitt at nearly $40k out the door under unique circumstances like ours.

Or we would hav paid the $41600 on the Title app.

I also had a Black Bullitt w/all options but Recaro's & the car cover for $42K out the door. But they played a few games and we went elsewhere to a great dealership who delivered the car by trailer from out of state & stood behind a NOT PROPERLY PREPARED vehicle for delivery & thus paid us an additional $695 which the detailer would hav charged us had we not paid to hav paint protection which required all that prep wrk anyway.

I LOVE MY BULLITT more than I any new car I've ever bought dincecmy 1st in 1989. Personally, I dont think a New Bullitt is worth 51+I loaded. & would never pay MSRP OR MORE for any vehicle..myself..

But @ under $41K to our wallet. Loaded w/mag ride and Electronic pkg.. ITS BY FAR THE BEST BUY IN THE GRIUP OF ALL Big 3 American car manufacturers V8 lineup.

You could not convince me. Or clearly the Ford engineers. That the 480hp Bullitt mill is not better than any '17+ GT350 eng powered vehicles.
I say this because Ford finally stopped the Warranty hemmoraging by installing the Bullitt eng mill in the New Mock-Mach 1 which is replacing the GT350 & yrs of painful warranty issues & tons of these beautifully visual appearance vehicles that are a nightmare from a powerplant standpoint.

I considered a GT350. Decided the Bullitt is by far the better daily driver that still can get out of its own way.
& if we wanted to do coolers & some upgrades which would not even bring the investment cost of the car to its 51880 sticker price even. We believe we could outrun any production $60k GT350 in any venue. Road coarse. Drag strip. Or on the street.
Just my opinion. S I know the GT350 guys are extremely verbally violent in defending there choice of buying a duster of an engineer mess that's also overpriced at MSRP like the Bullitt..
Diff is no dealers come off a GT350 by 21% of MSRP.. If they did we all own one. Warranty Disaster or not. Sure. I'm not afraid to admit uf they offered me a equipped car I would want @21% bk of list like Our Bullitt was. Yeah..I'd buy it.
& take the savings and go thru the mill & make it the way I feel I need it to be to top the oil consumption & the other issues We personally hav with that engineering mess.

So the bottom line is. If you negotiate properly. U can buy cars like these @20+% bk of List.
We had to lined up & picked the DHG car over the Black 1. & got free delivery & a car cover I never use and a chk for $700 to clean it up.

I hav tried to explain to folks on hear how to negotiate things and deal w problems erupting from dealerships. And nearly all cases all we got in return was jealous rederick and angry people who are too stubborn to list as too how too handle both dealerships and car purchases.

We sell cars for a living. They just do not have titles. Snd the accelerate @Ć·Gs plus and cost well over $100k.
( After we 1st construct these cars) So we have to actually sell a car that hasn't when built yet. U dont think that's harder than selling a lot car?. Cuz every car we build is custom 1 off. So they dont even truly know what they are getting since it's never been built the way they doec it fir us to construct)

So yeah. We not only know how to build Real Custom Race cars.
We know how too sell them before anyone like they requested has ever been built.

So yeah. When the jealous jackazz's try to ridicule us for posts similar too this.
It's just pure jealousy and being too stubborn to just ask us questions like..
"CAN U HELP ME NEGOTIATE A PURCHASE that is a great deal??"

After meeting nothing but angry jealousy here. I'd say all those who bashed us can go get bent over the dealership desks the rest of ur lives.

If u guys wanna see pics of thecl $78k car we bought for $41k & the anything else we would hav documentation of. If u ask nicely we migh get our other line in hand and post the stuff.

Or u can bash and whine & keep living your distorted reality in life.
Regards,

( yes. Our spelling & grammar on a tiny keypad is horrible. I may go bk an edit but I got 10+hrs if wrk to get done today.
Cuz the jackazz's hav too go to that too try to make fun of us cuz they are so angry hearing the truth & reality of these topics here on this site.)

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
I got mine a year ago everything but Recaro seats for 43 and change. I think it was a good deal.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I got it for $43K too ($51,880 MSRP). I only saw one better ($10K off), but it was in freaking OH, was black, and it'd have cost me more overall if I had shipped it, vs the one I bought 100 miles away in NM. Very happy with the deal, and the car :).
Sponsored