Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Does anyone think the GT350 and 500 are the last of the cool performance cars from Ford? The new CEO seems more interested in going electric, self driving cars, and trucks than performance cars.
I hear you, I really do. The shitty thing is the 500 doesn’t technically exist yet.

All speculation. I know we’ve been hot and heavy on rumours, but I for one need to SEE it. Otherwise it’s vapourware.

Toyota and Honda both went down these paths perhaps. And recently they realized it and are making 180s.

Toyota has cool cars again! And Honda does too, and getting better.

Shit, Honda has a slight detuned Type R engine with a 6sp in the new mid size accord and reviews say it’s gooood.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I hear you, I really do. The shitty thing is the 500 doesn’t technically exist yet.

All speculation. I know we’ve been hot and heavy on rumours, but I for one need to SEE it. Otherwise it’s vapourware.

Toyota and Honda both went down these paths perhaps. And recently they realized it and are making 180s.

Toyota has cool cars again! And Honda does too, and getting better.

Shit, Honda has a slight detuned Type R engine with a 6sp in the new mid size accord and reviews say it’s gooood.
Honda never lost it to the point Toyota did. They always made the Si, and the Accord v6 with manual's always been pretty good. Toyota on the other hand needs Subaru, Mazda and BMW to make any fun cars.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like an intake manifold, not a SC.

Plot thickens!!!! Updated 350??

Actually it does look like a sc. hmm.
It's a blower.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
That's what I thought. Does not look thick enough to be a supercharger? There is still the turbo option I guess!

Sponsored

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
Definitely a blower. Having the TB offset to one side like that would be a bit odd.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Whoa. Someone photographed a cobra emblazoned supercharger that appears to be meant for the 5.2?

How...

Security must suck. There’s more than a few pics of development vehicles around now. But this takes the cake. Unless this is a planned “leak.”
Sponsored