2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
That is disappointing to here about the TT. Where are you hearing this from? I know there is much speculation but I haven't seen anything defiant. With Ford putting so much marketing behind Turbo technology how do you think they square not using it in there flagship muscle car??
I feel your pain man, believe me if there were any of the fellas in the know that said TT...id still be excited.
I trust what is posted in the start of this thread
There is another forum and their insiders say same thing but with a FPC (which im not thinking is correct)
One fella who is fairly good with info said that there is a possibilty for a 429.

I would have thought too, that ford would have used EB tech.
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
What the hell! Did i hear a blow off valve???. Or was that the other fellas car? It slowly ramped too! Didnt hear any whine...too damn loud to start with Doesnt sound FPC

Haha....yeah, I did wonder about the blow off valve. Weirdly, you hear it long after the Mustang backs off and seemingly before the other car backs off, so it might just be background noise from something else.

Either way, that sounds pretty epic :ford:

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
What the hell! Did i hear a blow off valve???. Or was that the other fellas car? It slowly ramped too! Didnt hear any whine...too damn loud to start with Doesnt sound FPC
I thought the same thing! Now I think they are just f&$kin with us!! That was a blow off valve but which car? Sounded knarly!! Also agree no SC whine!

Sponsored

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The fact that you guys think the blow off valve could even possibly be coming from the mustang makes me question your sanity.

Mustang is too loud for me personally.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The fact that you guys think the blow off valve could even possibly be coming from the mustang makes me question your sanity.

Mustang is too loud for me personally.
:lol::lol:
Maybe there was another one behind it, not in the vid.
:lol:

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Could it be that big N/A beast we have been hearing whispers of? If that car had a supercharger you would have heard it! You can tell a Hellcat is SC almost at idle! More mysterious stuff got to love it!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Could it be that big N/A beast we have been hearing whispers of? If that car had a supercharger you would have heard it! You can tell a Hellcat is SC almost at idle! More mysterious stuff got to love it!
Its what i was thinking too.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Possibly. Sure sounded like a blow off valve to me though, or one that's not connected. That's how my Explore sport sounds if you disconnect the blow off valve. Pretty good coincidence if it's a truck in the background or something.

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
You could clearly hear the blow-off valves on my Porsche turbo inside and outside! So, it's not impossible it was the blow off valves! Hard to tell. Biggest thing it surely did sound supercharged!!

my03mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru BRZ, 2017 Ford Fiesta ST
The car filming is a Fiesta ST. As a new owner of a Fiesta ST, with the windows down you can clearly hear the turbo. I'm betting the that ST might have been modified a little bit making the blow off valve louder judging by the Cobb tuner.

The Mustang sounds awesome though!

Also, you can hear the Fiesta accelerating and letting off after the Mustang has already stopped accelerating.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
The car filming is a Fiesta ST. As a new owner of a Fiesta ST, with the windows down you can clearly hear the turbo. I'm betting the that ST might have been modified a little bit making the blow off valve louder judging by the Cobb tuner.

The Mustang sounds awesome though!

Also, you can hear the Fiesta accelerating and letting off after the Mustang has already stopped accelerating.

I was trying to figure out what car that was. That's pretty loud for the Fiesta. My TT Explorer can barely be heard stock!