Vehicle(s)
2015 s550GT
Common sense

JJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550GT
It’s time it will run 19 n 20 with 21’ being the new body style as the 18 is just a refresh

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Common sense

Not sure if you saw the previous posts on the last page. It would appear as though it will not be in Detroit. Go back a page and take a closer look.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Not sure if you saw the previous posts on the last page. It would appear as though it will not be in Detroit. Go back a page and take a closer look.
The post that DBK made about the 'nearing completion of this thread' made it sound like its fairly close, possibly even sooner than NAIAS?? He did make mention not to attend NAIAS to that one fella who was thinking it would be unveiled there.

Is it possible its NOT unveiled at an auto show? Perhaps maybe a special ford event or something to that degree?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
2017 LA Auto show is 1-10th. Missed the eve of, but maybe sometime during or after...hmmm

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
The unveiling of this Mustang is nothing like the unveiling of the Demon. Kudos to Dodge. There was an abundance of public info about the Demon - thought that was cool. Outside of diehard Mustang types, not a lot of folks are aware of this upcoming SE Stang. As a fan of the car I hope to see some commercials, videos, and literature before the official release.

Either way I'm excited to see the release, just hoping Ford ramps up the exposure of the Beast.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Could not agree more. Dodge killed it with the build up to the Demon. I think they set the bar! I don't know if Ford will follow suit but I wish they would! Hell of a way to build hype and interest! However, if we are to see the SE in January they better get going! I freakin scan the web everyday looking for anything would be nice if Ford would throw us a bone!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Could not agree more. Dodge killed it with the build up to the Demon. I think they set the bar! I don't know if Ford will follow suit but I wish they would! Hell of a way to build hype and interest! However, if we are to see the SE in January they better get going! I freakin scan the web everyday looking for anything would be nice if Ford would throw us a bone!
That said...

I haven't heard a peep about the Demon since the launch. It's far too much of a one-trick pony, methinks, and the fact that no one was able to even get close to touching 9s at the launch event.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Maybe ford will treat this car like they did the GT. Unveil it sort of, then take another year for details and sale.

The boys on camaro6 are already speculating an LT5 super ZL1 to meet the GT500 head on.

It’ll be an absolute battle.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
That said...

I haven't heard a peep about the Demon since the launch. It's far too much of a one-trick pony, methinks, and the fact that no one was able to even get close to touching 9s at the launch event.
It doesn’t matter though my friend. They sold every single one, have they not?
Sponsored