Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mule? Front Gills/Louvers

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Hey Ford do you see what your doing to us here!!! We need something soon!
Sponsored

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
I'm glad you said it. The official Mustang word is non-existant from Blue Oval HQ. It's driving us all crazy...Demon-crazy...

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
News will be coming in the fall I'm thinking. This car will be made at the end of May next year.
If your after a drag car, save yourself some agony and seal up a demon allocation.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
No. FPC have the highest specific tq/L of the NA setups. It's just made higher in engine speed.

CPC may have a broader curve down low, but average torque across the band of engine speed will be higher in the higher volumetric efficient engine: FPC.
Correct.

Drumreaper, specific torque and volumetric efficiency has more to do with an engines inherent ability in getting air/fuel in and out.

The stroke won't have much effect on that value, either, but will determine where in the rev range it comes on.

Voodoo has the highest torque per cube of any atmo engine produced by Ford. The fact it makes that torque high up is by design.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Correct.

Drumreaper, specific torque and volumetric efficiency has more to do with an engines inherent ability in getting air/fuel in and out.

The stroke won't have much effect on that value, either, but will determine where in the rev range it comes on.

Voodoo has the highest torque per cube of any atmo engine produced by Ford. The fact it makes that torque high up is by design.
Agreed. I think what is being is questioned here is the historical debate of FPC vs CPC when torque is questioned. No doubt the torque comes in at a higher band than with the CPC.

Thanks for the explanation.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Considering that we'll be looking at the 50 year anniversary of the Cobra Jet on April 1st of next year, I hope Ford gets it right and gives us something to be proud of. And rub the Brand X guys nose in.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Just go back to post 142.
Re-read It, over and over.
It would be awesome 700hp in NA form and at 3750lbs.
The competition would be furious.