Sponsored

2019 GT350R Blk with white stripes? Previous owner on here?

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Anyone on here the previous owner of a 19 R with about 1200 miles? Dealer does not have the original cover or owners supplement and wanted it to see if you were on here. In Delray Beach FL. Traded in on G wagon?
Sponsored

moby4dick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I am not but I feel for you. Previous owner of my vehicle won’t give up the supplement but at least left the cover.

I think it’s a very douche move to keep it, but there you go. A trophy for them. Best of luck.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I can see your point. But, there was a guaranteed way to get it. Buy the car new. They do come with the new owners name on it. I wouldn’t go as far to call It a douche move, they paid for it. Should work it out with part of the sale.

I am not but I feel for you. Previous owner of my vehicle won’t give up the supplement but at least left the cover.

I think it’s a very douche move to keep it, but there you go. A trophy for them. Best of luck.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
I can see your point. But, there was a guaranteed way to get it. Buy the car new. They do come with the new owners name on it. I wouldn’t go as far to call It a douche move, they paid for it. Should work it out with part of the sale.
I get your point but for a collectors car I think it should go with the car.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
This. Private sales should be worked out easy enough. If I traded in my R for a GT500 allocation or something then there's simply no way I'm giving the dealership the owners supplement and car cover. It'll "get lost". I would leave my name, number, email, etc. in the owners manual and the new owner can contact me about it.

Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I get your point but for a collectors car I think it should go with the car.
Did someone sell you the car and call it a "collectors car"?

B.Real

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2020 GT350R
Just picked up 2020 350R today. Was hoping for the owners supplement but the car didn’t even come with the owners manual and only 1 key. Dealers in another state and hasn’t returned my call.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
If you know some one at your local Ford Dealer in the service department they can probably get the previous owners info from the oasis report. There is a way to get that info from the Ford database.

Just picked up 2020 350R today. Was hoping for the owners supplement but the car didn’t even come with the owners manual and only 1 key. Dealers in another state and hasn’t returned my call.

B.Real

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2020 GT350R
I have the original owners info and reached out to them last week when I bought the car. The woman that answered the phone told me not to call anymore. Hoping the dealer will atleast pay for a second key at this point. But I’m sure they won’t.

If you know some one at your local Ford Dealer in the service department they can probably get the previous owners info from the oasis report. There is a way to get that info from the Ford database.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
That’s a pretty shxtty response. Karma is a ……..

I have the original owners info and reached out to them last week when I bought the car. The woman that answered the phone told me not to call anymore. Hoping the dealer will atleast pay for a second key at this point. But I’m sure they won’t.

Sponsored

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX
Getting the supplement kit was a absolute deal breaker when I was looking for an R. It was often one of my first questions when inquiring about one. If they didn't have it, I moved on no matter how good the spec and price was.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I don’t know why people keep keys also. I’m sure they weren’t “lost”. You need those original two keys to make your own in the center console. Previous owners sound real sweet.
Sponsored