• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kansas 2019 GT350R (281 MILES on OD) - LIKE NEW

FFFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Looking at selling my 2019 GT350R, it is absolutely in perfect shape and is a stunning oxford white with matt black stripes. Has just 281 miles!! Garaged (as you can see it is on a lift). Never tracked. PPF on entire front clip (used matt PPF over stripes so they stayed matt colored and not shiny), mirrors, rockers, A pillars, front head lights, front of rear quarter panel, and the bottom portion of the rear bumper and then ceramic coated entire car and wheels. Car has darker tinted windows and I have the original car mats and a set of Lloyds GT350R mats in red on floor right now. Only mods were hood struts/shocks, MGW shifter (installed by dealer) and ceramic brake pads (cuts down on dust hugely) on all 4 corners (also done by dealer). I have all the books, owner gifts, a new (unfolded) window sticker I bought I was going to frame and unpackaged car cover. Car would come with the original carbon fiber wheels (taken off car at dealership and not used on road) but would negotiate for the Signature wheels and tires pictured on the car (less than 300 miles on tires). I also installed SlipLo on the bottom of the front splitter just in case you decide to run up on something by accident. Asking $87,000.00 obo. Located in Kansas City, KS. Reason for selling is to fund another hobby (donā€™t tell my wife!). Thanks for looking.

UPDATE: After couple of DM's I realized I left out some important details:

Signature Wheels and Tires: Rear 325-25-20's and Front 305-25-20's (Pilot Sport 4s)
Forgot I had the Steeda jacking rails on the car.
Also includes the NoviStretch Bra and mirror covers for when cruising and don't want the bugs!
Brakes are Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads
Clear title in hand.

At $90K I WOULD include both sets of wheels

Back.JPG

Bottom.JPG

Front (hood closed).JPG

Interior.JPG

Mileage.JPG

Side Shot.JPG

Stock Tires and Wheels.JPG

Under Hood.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

BadKarma!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R (HR815) + 23' Rivian R1S
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! I have the same garage setup. Both the tire rack and lift. Great minds think alike.

GLWS!

OP
OP
FFFAST

FFFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Here is a few pictures from last weekend where the car took home GOLD at the Grand National Mustang show that our car club hosted in Overland Park, KS.
IMG_7908.JPG
IMG_7909.JPG
IMG_7910.JPG
IMG_7912.JPG
IMG_7913.JPG
IMG_7914.JPG
IMG_7921.JPG

OP
OP
FFFAST

FFFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Thanks for all the positive feedback and DM's, she is sold and headed to a great home.