Sponsored

2019 GT350/R Registry: Please share your ordered and delivered 2019 car

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 991.2 911 S Cab, 2017 AMG SL63, 2019 AMG C63S, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2019 Mustang GT Conv, too many others
I thought it would be useful to have a thread that simply documents existing orders for 2019 GT350/R and delivered cars.

Let’s try to keep peripheral posts, comments, debate, thread hijacking, etc to a minimum and maintain this thread as a reference for ordered and delivered 2019 cars. It will help everybody in the market and also considering a purchase to have this information in one place and not buried in threads with thousands of posts and comments.

GT350
Ordered 01/2019
Ruby Red
Black Stripe
Electronics Pkg

Per Ford chat as of 04/20/19:
Build date 04/12
Production date 05/29 (Yikes, why so long?)
Expected delivery: 06/04
Region: Florida.
Deal obtained: not a great deal. Decent deal, at best. Dealer was willing to negotiate. GM had a great attitude and was a pleasure to work with. Vehicle was promised in May.

The originator of this thread does not assume or expect that individual folks need to, or want to, discuss the private details of their business. Private transactions should remain private. It’s better for everybody if they do, regardless of whether folks bought in north or south of MSRP. Therefore, please do not publicly ask, “What did you pay, if you don’t mind me asking?”

It is also not recommend to ask a neighbor that question privately.

Instead, as an option we can vaguely volunteer information, as I did above.

-Adjective to describe deal
-Dealer was willing/unwilling to negotiate
-Attitude of Dealer

I will also provide any important update(s) along the way and will provide an update once delivery takes place.

If you’ve ordered a GT350/R, please share. Please also let us know if you’ve taken delivery.
Sponsored

Last edited: