Sponsored

2019 GT350 H2H 2020 Supra GR - Motortrend on Demand

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Funny I keep reading about the gt350 over heating is this a thing?
AFAIK if you push really hard for 25+ minutes in 100+ degree heat you can get them hot (@honeybadger has done it), but I'm 95% sure this one got hot because the front aero was missing.
Sponsored

hp1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I miss MT when Cammisa was on. By far one of the best auto journalist out there. No bs, just honest feedback

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I miss MT when Cammisa was on. By far one of the best auto journalist out there. No bs, just honest feedback
I miss him too. He's working for Road and Track.

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
plus he was funny as hell. He was in a recent Throttle House video

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I had a Motor trend paid subscription. Cancelled a long time ago because all of their stuff is ridiculous and biased as all hell. They regularly put some clown in a car that can't drive and compare it to a better, equal or slightly worse car with someone who knows how to use it in order to get the results they want. Latest example....watch the Redeye vs Ferrari episode. The british "bloke" in the Redeye is a total clown with no idea how to drive, never drag raced and he's on all season tires. Meanwhile my friends are running VERY low tens in their stock Redeyes with just a drag radial. So as if the 80K car vs 400K car wasn't enough they further skew the result with BS. TFL car on youtube is another example of car tomfoolery. Like anything in life, consider the source.

I do like and respect Randy Pobst.
The cars they test are whats given to them by the manufacturer. Unless its a hardcore comparison where they tell the mfc that they are comparing it on the track with its rivals, then the mfc will put better tires. A perfect is the mclaren p1 vs laferrari vs porsche 918. You know its serious when the manufacturers have representatives there getting the cars prepped and even providing tires.

I'm not gonna pay for motor trend videos, this is why small youtube channels have been becoming popular like the straight pipes, savagegeese, throttle house, etc. Motor trend leaving youtube is a blessing, even car and driver is putting efforts in to videos now. Don't get me wrong I miss the MT videos, but not gonna pay or go out of my way to watch the videos. I use an xbox and like sticking with youtube to watch videos about cars.
Sponsored