Sponsored

2019 GT350 Battery Cover/Camber Plates

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Hi everyone! Just picked up a brand new 2019 350 on Saturday with the handling package! In love with it already! Couple questions

1) Handling package comes with the Gurney flap (which was in my trunk), and camber plates, i did not see those installed on top of the strut towers or in the trunk?
2) engine bay pics I see of prior models all came with covers for the battery it seems. My battery is exposed. Is that normal on the 19's?

Thanks!

update: I ended up calling the dealer who ordered the car my self, they had the plates on the shelf in their parts department. Picked them up, and had them installed by the dealer who sold me the car, nearly 3 months after purchase.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Hi everyone! Just picked up a brand new 2019 350 on Saturday with the handling package! In love with it already! Couple questions

1) Handling package comes with the Gurney flap (which was in my trunk), and camber plates, i did not see those installed on top of the strut towers or in the trunk?
2) engine bay pics I see of prior models all came with covers for the battery it seems. My battery is exposed. Is that normal on the 19's?

Thanks!
#1. Ford Performance may have shipped your camber plates to the dealership's Parts Department. Have them check there - your VIN should be on the packaging. You already paid for installation and an alignment as part of the package.
#2. LOL! There should be a plastic cover over your battery. Maybe their Service Department left the cover off when they were preparing the car for delivery?

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
#1. Ford Performance may have shipped your camber plates to the dealership's Parts Department. Have them check there - your VIN should be on the packaging. You already paid for installation and an alignment as part of the package.
#2. LOL! There should be a plastic cover over your battery. Maybe their Service Department left the cover off when they were preparing the car for delivery?
Well looks like I'm calling. Not sure who to call, the dealer I bought it from, or the dealer THEY got it from (they traded a car for this one, then I bought it).

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Well looks like I'm calling. Not sure who to call, the dealer I bought it from, or the dealer THEY got it from (they traded a car for this one, then I bought it).
Me, I would deal with whoever got my money. Drive in there, point, smile, "Fix this, please!"

How long did it sit at the original dealer? They may have had the battery on a tender.

Almost guaranteed that your camber plates are at the original dealer. (They weren't in the trunk with the Gurney flap, right?)

Hopefully *fingers crossed* you will receive your owner's package without any issues.

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Me, I would deal with whoever got my money. Drive in there, point, smile, "Fix this, please!"

How long did it sit at the original dealer? They may have had the battery on a tender.

Almost guaranteed that your camber plates are at the original dealer. (They weren't in the trunk with the Gurney flap, right?)

Hopefully *fingers crossed* you will receive your owner's package without any issues.
No idea, my guess is a couple months as it only had 10 miles when I got it. No, just the Gurney flap and front plate bracket.

What is this owners package?!

Sponsored

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
A nice little gift from Ford Performance. It will put a smile on your face when it shows up. They'll ship it straight to your house (or whatever address you gave the dealer when you bought it).

A letter inviting you here is inside:

https://www.gt350trackattack.com/en/
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

how long does it usually take to receive this package? Just so I know when to start hounding my dealer!

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

how long does it usually take to receive this package? Just so I know when to start hounding my dealer!
I would give it at least four weeks. They're semi-custom for your car. Your dealer is out of the loop - Ford Performance ships them directly to the new owner. After four weeks you can call them and ask for a status update. Nice people.

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I would give it at least four weeks. They're semi-custom for your car. Your dealer is out of the loop - Ford Performance ships them directly to the new owner. After four weeks you can call them and ask for a status update. Nice people.
Well I'm looking forward to that!

Now to track down my battery cover, and possibly the camber plates

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Are these the adjustable plates or stock ones?
C8B1228C-A462-4D68-8D65-963730FBBC10.jpeg

Sponsored

CaptHugemeat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K1984
Are these the adjustable plates or stock ones?
C8B1228C-A462-4D68-8D65-963730FBBC10.jpeg
My car didn't come with the adjustable plates installed either. Apparently they are in the mail. However, in my limited research, those do not look like the adjustable kind to me. There is an excellent thread somewhere here that shows the differences between the two.

Also, I received my FREAKING AWESOME owners supplement box just over three weeks from the day I purchased.

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
My car didn't come with the adjustable plates installed either. Apparently they are in the mail. However, in my limited research, those do not look like the adjustable kind to me. There is an excellent thread somewhere here that shows the differences between the two.

Also, I received my FREAKING AWESOME owners supplement box just over three weeks from the day I purchased.
Going to be calling my guy today. They got the car from another dealer, so this should be fun... at least the Gurney Flap was in the trunk

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
I'm amazed some of you got the flap, etc but you didn't order the handling package

You LUCKY B@sterds!~

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I'm amazed some of you got the flap, etc but you didn't order the handling package

You LUCKY B@sterds!~
Can one buy handling package separately after purchasing the car?

OP
OP
09cs

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350

You LUCKY B@sterds!~
you can’t get the flap without the handling package, my car has the handling package

Can one buy handling package separately after purchasing the car?
no, I don’t believe you can purchase the gurney flap from ford if you don’t have the ha sling package
Sponsored