Sponsored

2019 GT350 and Gt350R production numbers.

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Sounds like Austin is still telling various stories to people on what the hold ups are. Tony, the supervisor, is who you want to contact and he will get on Austin to finally get the order straight. I wish I knew who to contact at Ford to let them know that Campbell Marketing & Communications that handles their Ford Show Parts orders is a complete mess.
Sponsored

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Well after a few more e-mails and some actual responses, my kit showed up yesterday. For the most part I am pleased with what I received. The brake caliper and rotor business card holder is awesome.

However, I paid the extra $50 for the larger frame with matting. What I received looks like something I could have went to the dollar store a bought and did not include the matting. Very disappointed with that - Do not add that option if you decide the buy the kit.

I also did not receive the production numbers print off. I did email them today and they sent me an electronic version (same file that has been posted on this forum).

So after an extended wait, for the most part it was worth it. Wish I didn't spend the extra $50 on the frame.

For those still waiting, reach out to Tony - he got my kit shipped.

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
Kit still hasn’t arrived. Ford show parts can eat shit.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Ditto on avoiding Ford Show Parts, they are a complete shit show. I ordered in September, three months later I receive a kit of crap for some random GT350 that is not mine.

All of a sudden, no one chats, answers the phone or emails. I shotgunned every Ford email I could find and finally got a "supervisor" who has claimed to fixed it and sent me something like a window sticker that should be from my car, maybe.

The entire process is miserable as hell and not worth a dollar. I won't be home for another two weeks, so no idea if they sent the right stuff this time. I put the odds of success at 3%, maybe less.

bshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Good Morning,

Was hoping to find more information on a vehicle I own. 2019 GT350R in Oxford White...dash plaque shows PPR002

Greatly appreciate any insight.

Sponsored

bshenry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Morning all,

If anyone has any insight in to the Pre-Pro GT350's, I'd greatly appreciate your help!
Sponsored