Sponsored

2019 GT350 and Gt350R production numbers.

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
September 3rd
I ordered on 8/31 and still nothing. Customer service keeps saying “it’ll be ready tomorrow”. I was about to dispute the charge but now that you’ve received it maybe I’ll wait a few more days. Gives me hope that this isn’t entirely fraudulent.

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
I ordered on 8/31 and still nothing. Customer service keeps saying “it’ll be ready tomorrow”. I was about to dispute the charge but now that you’ve received it maybe I’ll wait a few more days. Gives me hope that this isn’t entirely fraudulent.
I think the guy working these orders died at home. No one from ford has checked on him, and his cats are walking across his keyboard hitting the f function auto replying to all of our inquiries.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I think the guy working these orders died at home.
Similar to the story about the authorities who entered the home of a Nigerian man who had died. They found 18 Million dollars in cash sitting in his living room floor. They also searched his computer and found that he had 126,000,000 unanswered emails...!

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
This company is full of sh*t. It’s been almost 8 weeks since order..... nothing. I emailed them yesterday

“When Will my uncle get a new kidney?”

They replied “should be ready to ship Wednesday.”

I think they are going belly up and just trying to stall. It’s really too bad bc we will never know the final year production numbers for the gt350 and therefore the numbers fir the full run. 15-20

Sponsored

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Is ford show parts related to FO MO CO in any direct way? I feel like if so, FORD needs to know about Bevis and Butthead drooling on their keyboards in the back room of the fulfillment warehouse

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
When you go to the 'contact us' page it directs you to Ford Performance. When you got to the 'contact us' page on the Ford Performance site it takes you directly to the Ford website. I tried calling and they have an automated message saying we are not taking calls and will only respond to chat and e-mail. There is no other e-mail address that I can find and the chat does not give the option to discuss anything other then a problem with your car. I'm ready to call Ford Corporate...

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I ordered my "15-18 Shelby GT350 Certificate of Authenticity Package" on June 11. I'm still waiting on the window sticker and cobra keychain, they sent the other stuff about 2 weeks ago. So it has been 20 weeks and counting.

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I ordered mine on Aug 31. Last week the reply I got said they were just waiting on keychains.....

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Ford Corporate and they sent me to this site: https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

There is a chat option there where I finally got through to someone (Austin). He told me they were waiting on the key chains and business card holders. They are due this week and my order should ship. I'm not holding my breath, but now that I have a place where a person answers I will be checking in regularly if my order does not ship this week.

If you're still waiting, try the chat.

Sponsored

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I contacted Ford Corporate and they sent me to this site: https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

There is a chat option there where I finally got through to someone (Austin). He told me they were waiting on the key chains and business card holders. They are due this week and my order should ship. I'm not holding my breath, but now that I have a place where a person answers I will be checking in regularly if my order does not ship this week.

If you're still waiting, try the chat.
I have done the chat with Austin a few times and also email him at [email protected] and copy the Ford Show Parts email address at [email protected]. I have been emailing almost every day for the past three weeks to be a squeaky wheel. I received the business card holder a couple of weeks ago with most of the other items. I was told he was waiting on the window sticker, no word on waiting on the keychain. His email last Friday said he shipped the remaining two items but he has told me a few times that he has shipped items when he actually didn't. I just emailed him again to confirm and get a tracking number.

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
I ordered my "15-18 Shelby GT350 Certificate of Authenticity Package" on June 11. I'm still waiting on the window sticker and cobra keychain, they sent the other stuff about 2 weeks ago. So it has been 20 weeks and counting.
Ford doesn't deliver cars on time either, so at least they are consistent!

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
So Ford Show Parts is handled by Campbell Marketing & Communications. I chatted with Anthony Fodera ([email protected]) who is Austin's supervisor. I let him know I was pissed that it has been 20 weeks since my order was placed. I also let him know that others on this forum were not happy. He is getting involved in my order and did state he talked to Austin and Austin told him that the keychains were on back order. Anthony is going to see what he can do to expedite things and apologized to me for my order taking so long and said that was unacceptable. I told him it wouldn't be as bad if Austin would just reply in a timely manner with honest answers and would set expectations about order fulfillment that can actually be met. Ignoring customers, excuses that don't hold water and saying something is shipping and it doesn't makes customers pissed. Hopefully they can get their shit together.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Similar to the story about the authorities who entered the home of a Nigerian man who had died. They found 18 Million dollars in cash sitting in his living room floor. They also searched his computer and found that he had 126,000,000 unanswered emails...!
aka the "Prince".
Yeah, I was told my pkg would ship "by friday" weeks ago. Pathetic thing is that have to wait for Marti Reports for the real uniqueness production numbers (combos other than base color vs one other option) and Marti seems to only have from 2017 back.
So endless waiting apon endless waiting just like the car taking 9 months till delivery.
But this certificate & keychain nonsense...seems like a crazy high markup business with a captive audience of suckers (errr fanatics - us) and yet they can't get their sh** together. Par for the incompetent world we live in. That and the cold, and no storage this year for my car, is putting me in a deeper pissy mood....maybe I just need coffee.

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I will say at least the last email was some honesty. “Can’t ship until this keychain comes in”

ok I get it, thank you. All I ask is for honesty. I actually have no issue waiting now. I was pissed before bc I thought they were just scamming me.
Sponsored