Sponsored

2019 GT350 and Gt350R production numbers.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
If part of all the different bits and goodies the kit has includes production figures, is that considered bad to tell others how many cars they made?
Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
Wow this is painful to watch. The fact that Ford sells this data and also makes it basically brain dead (because they only constrain on color options) is just wrong. How hard can it be for Ford to put the data into a spreadsheet like the one @corrieb maintains and let people filter it?

Granted, corrieb did not capture every single GT350 coming out because Ford pulls the data back once the car is received, but here's what I found for my car. First I filtered out cancelled orders, which drops out 51 cars. So, albeit with some ~600 early cars missed in the sheet, we have 2,011 cars:
CarCount1.png

Next, I filtered on my car's paint options (Rapid Red w/black stripes and no black roof):
CarCount3.png

That tells me there were 57 cars in that paint combo. Now I choose all the other options I ordered ("no" to Tech and "yes" to leather seats, CF dash, handling pack and car cover:

CarCount2.png

And presto, in theory my car is a unicorn, unless one of the ~600 cars from early 2020 MY that corrieb couldn't capture was exactly like mine. The driver here was my not wanting the Tech package, which is on ~95% of GT350/350R's. Just means my car's resale value is less, since virtually everyone wants puddle lamps.

This filtering exercise takes 90 seconds to do in Excel and costs nothing, assuming Ford would just put the data in spreadsheet form on their web site. We all bought cars costing ~$60-$80K, you think Ford would just publish the data in a spreadsheet and let us have fun with it. Nobody but a Gt350 owner really cares, so haven't we already paid enough?

Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
......... The driver here was my not wanting the Tech package, which is on ~95% of GT350/350R's. Just means my car's resale value is less, since virtually everyone wants puddle lamps.
I ordered my HEP R (if it ever get produced) WITHOUT tech as well. More speakers = more weight. Also, should that make it more unique (R + HEP + CF Dash + Cover = not a lot of siblings I'd guess)... a nice bonus!

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
I ordered my HEP R (if it ever get produced) WITHOUT tech as well. More speakers = more weight. Also, should that make it more unique (R + HEP + CF Dash + Cover = not a lot of siblings I'd guess)... a nice bonus!
There was only one other HEP R thus configured, VIN 1365. So you've only got one sibling.....

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone received their order from Ford Show Parts? I put my order in 6 weeks ago today (my card was charged immediately). Last I heard from them was my order would ship two weeks ago. They have since stopped responding to my e-mails. I tried to call them yesterday, but apparently they are not taking calls due to the China Virus and the only way to communicate is via e-mail or chat. I am very frustrated at this point.

This is a Ford company? Seriously...

Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I've tried to submit a Customer Service request from their site for an update (5 weeks now). However, you MUST select a Feedback Type on the form - and that field is disabled. Ultimately it prevents you from submitting a CS request. That appears intentional.

Next step is to have AMEX remove the charge.

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
I've tried to submit a Customer Service request from their site for an update (5 weeks now). However, you MUST select a Feedback Type on the form - and that field is disabled. Ultimately it prevents you from submitting a CS request. That appears intentional.

Next step is to have AMEX remove the charge.
I ordered sept 2. They are lying in their emails to me. They keep replying that “it is shipping tomorrow “. I have received nothing

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I requested AMEX to remove the charge. I understand the impacts of COVID. But to immediately charge and not ship is sleazy. To not answer calls and block a Customer Service submission is fraud. I already have my registration certificate from Shelby American and thanks to this forum I have the stats on the 2019 MY production. Should FP return to normal business operations, I'll consider ordering again in the future.

VUDU19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2014 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X, 2012 BMW 335is, 1996 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible
I just received mine today. I ordered the the certificate package, but did not receive the production summary chart. That was part of the reason I ordered it. I am going to contact them but am really disappointed on the communication with this order. If I would have known, I would have just waited for someone to post the summary and saved my $100+ bucks.

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
I just received mine today. I ordered the the certificate package, but did not receive the production summary chart. That was part of the reason I ordered it. I am going to contact them but am really disappointed on the communication with this order. If I would have known, I would have just waited for someone to post the summary and saved my $100+ bucks.
When did you order?
Sponsored