2019 GT350 Aftermarket Steering Wheel

Evo42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT350 - Ruby Red
Looking for a 350mm steering wheel that isn't the usual black leather and silver/black spoke set up. Are there are aftermarket steering wheels with carbon fiber AND leather for the grip? Black leather on the 3 and 9 o'clock is preferred with carbon fiber possibly between the 10 and 2 as well as the bottom. Specifically with the carbon fiber and leather mix because it'll match the carbon fiber trim. I get tired of feeling alcantara and miss feeling good ole leather. D or O shape is fine. Not really picky on that. I have an idea where to rearrange the buttons that are typically on the steering wheel, so I'm not worried about this situation.

NRG has a few but I'm really leery of that brand. Even for a $270 steering wheel. Any ideas?
Sponsored

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Here is a pic of my steering wheel from Beth Performance Parts. https://beithperformanceparts.com/
The flash made the steering wheel look a little funky but in real life the steering wheel looks great and does not have that silvery look to it.

Just contact Tim and he will make you anything that you want.

20191104_122009.jpg

OP
OP
Evo42

Evo42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT350 - Ruby Red
That actually looks pretty solid and comfortable. I will consider this for sure. The options I were looking at were more racing steering wheels with quick disconnects and a minimalist approach to the wheel itself. This might be what I have to go in on. Looks pretty good!
Sponsored