Sponsored

2019 GT Premium A10---WTF, need opinions,

Guarded GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT 5.0 A6 base
So, I liked my 15 GT, but from the test drive on my 19 on i love that car. I work a lot so it doesn't get driven much, 2500 miles on it. Car has been 11.97 @119.8 1/4 mile.
Has always been a fun driver. Then the other day it ran so good in the colder weather i was all smiles got home backed in the driveway. 2 days later hit the remote start went out a couple minutes later and it wasn't running, hit the remote start it cranked fired up and died. Climbed in fired it up it died, ok, maybe my pedal commander went bad, my initial thought. put it in economy mode it started and ran, but the wrench was lit up and no modes no exhaust changes. I then shut it off, took the pedal commander out, went in the house got my SCTX4 i had from my 15 checked codes saw a mass air out of range or high, can't remember and misfires on all 8 cylinders. cleared the DTC's and here we go again starts then dies. So, I unplug the Mass air sensor and it starts and runs. OK, must me the sensor i'm thinking I've seen that in my foxbody's back in the day. Not really wanting to get it towed to Ford for a warranty repair, i spent $130 got a sensor put it in same shit, starts then dies. Well to make a longer story shorter read some stuff on the forum (only thing I really found was shutting off with E85 tunes) still people had started the cars to warm up to temp with the mass air unplugged, which i did. shut it off, plugged it back in and cleared the three codes it threw, a mass air code intake temp code and a fuel code, it started up runs fine now test drove it for 30 minutes ran fine. Remote started a couple hours later all good. Just fired it up today remote started fine. Sooooo WTF..................
So, to all the fellow members on the forum, Any Ideas what happened. Thanks in advance for any replies...........
Sponsored