• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2019 GT intake, cold air, JLT V3 catch can for sale

wht67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
gone
Vehicle Showcase
Since I have my Whipple installed on my '19 GT and I can't purchase a warranty from Whipple I may as well get some $ together for a Lund tune so I am selling some take off parts. All with less than 8500 miles and complete:
2019 GT intake manifold complete with fuel rails and injectors - SOLD
2019 GT air box complete with noise tube (LOL) - $125
2018+ JLT V3 oil catch can - $125

Local pickup in Dallas area preferred but will ship at buys expense.
dWpjcxD.jpg

v2FFuhC.jpg

RwsPPA4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Who did the install ? With Dallas Mustangs closed, who else is out there besides Gear Heads in Mansfield .........

OP
OP

wht67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
gone
Vehicle Showcase
Who did the install ? With Dallas Mustangs closed, who else is out there besides Gear Heads in Mansfield .........
I had Ford Performance of Dallas do the install intending to buy the Whipple warranty which they do not offer anymore....

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Thank you. That sucks as regards not being able to get warranty coverage. I am backing off the idea of a Whipple on the Bullitt just because .........

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
is the intake still avail?

Sponsored

Moisesg107

Threads
Reaction score