2019 GT/A10/3.15 Results!!!!

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Stymee, I know you plan to get a supercharger. However, if you were to get an E85 race tune from a respected Mustang tuner like Lund or PBD, you could likely run very low 11s with DRs at Atco. That would be many thousands less expensive, much less complex and easily reversible when you get ready to sell or trade the car. Just sayin'....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Stymee, I know you plan to get a supercharger. However, if you were to get an E85 race tune from a respected Mustang tuner like Lund or PBD, you could likely run very low 11s with DRs at Atco. That would be many thousands less expensive, much less complex and easily reversible when you get ready to sell or trade the car. Just sayin'....

If I do the tune?
I may or I may not?

Will shall see, I know going 11.30’s NA (E85) it prolly won’t break plus still respectable

Lololol

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
Cecil’s pretty good too

There’s a guy doing a rent a track Nov 15th at Atco, it’s not cheap $200 a car but no more then 30 cars and food too, both lanes will be prepped too

Its in the Tri state area, maybe u can make it? I wanted to go so bad but I can’t take off from work :explode:
I would be willing to pay $200 to run as much as I want without playing the waiting game and raising my IATs unnecessarily. I may try and make it.

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Cecil’s pretty good too

There’s a guy doing a rent a track Nov 15th at Atco, it’s not cheap $200 a car but no more then 30 cars and food too, both lanes will be prepped too

Its in the Tri state area, maybe u can make it? I wanted to go so bad but I can’t take off from work :explode:
yes that is my rental :)

Just an FYI guys and girls you cannot just show up and race. I need a headcount for the track and to help me coordinate food. Believe I have 1 or 2 spots left as of today I will need to double check my list when I get home.

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
yes that is my rental :)

Just an FYI guys and girls you cannot just show up and race. I need a headcount for the track and to help me coordinate food. Believe I have 1 or 2 spots left as of today I will need to double check my list when I get home.
I just paid for a Cecil Country track rental on Nov 17th. A bit closer to home but I do want to hit up Atco one day though. Maybe in the spring?
Sponsored