Sponsored

2019 GT-350 Spoiler

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
@xtian it will come with new hardware. Mine did anyway.
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Since it doesn't have the mounting bolts like the OEM Spoilers to screw nuts into the trunk, What size bolts did you use to lock it down?

I'm buying this spoiler now so just wanna have everything ready to install
They provide the bolts with the wing along with the double sided tape cut to the dimension of the wing.

I too was wondering if I was going to have to source some bolts but they had them.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge

Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Something must have changed on their end. I emailed them on Ebay and they replied that they don't provide the bolts. Lowes it is
Weird, I think they are M6 bolts.. But lowes or a local hardware store should have them.

Xtian_Av

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT MT82 2017 Edge Sport
Installed yesterday. It really does look good. Paint has a couple of small imperfections but overall on point. Oddly enough even though they replied to my message saying it didn't come with screws, it did in fact come with them. A second hand while installing makes things a lot easier since its not a nut you're screwing into the spoiler but an actual screw...i'll have a rattle in my trunk when I open it until I get my hands on a strong magnet to get the 2 screws I lost in the metal lining.
2020-02-16 (1).jpg
2020-02-16 (2).jpg
2020-02-16.jpg

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Installed yesterday. It really does look good. Paint has a couple of small imperfections but overall on point. Oddly enough even though they replied to my message saying it didn't come with screws, it did in fact come with them. A second hand while installing makes things a lot easier since its not a nut you're screwing into the spoiler but an actual screw...i'll have a rattle in my trunk when I open it until I get my hands on a strong magnet to get the 2 screws I lost in the metal lining.
2020-02-16 (1).jpg
2020-02-16 (2).jpg
2020-02-16.jpg
If you’re ever in Rockville one afternoon/evening, let me know. I’ve got some magnets that should get the job done

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Hell ya man.. Looks great.
It defiantly helps having another hand.

I too almost lost a screw in the trunk. hahahaah.. It's like a black hole...

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Hell ya man.. Looks great.
It defiantly helps having another hand.

I too almost lost a screw in the trunk. hahahaah.. It's like a black hole...
I lost one but I was working alone.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I will be refinishing mine in Black to match the rest of the trim on my GT/CS @BlownGP
I am looking into this spoiler and did you ever get this on your GT/CS how did it work over covering the center holes of the original GT/CS spoiler? Does it cover well?

Since certain aftermarket spoilers especially duckbill ones come short of the fwd hole in the center.

I am looking possibly into paint matched and some places now sell them paint matched.