Sponsored

2019 grey PP2 for sale Sayville ford. Trying to find original owner.

Bane022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
None
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=559628875&zip=11793&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=11793&city=Wantagh&incremental=all&modelCodeList=MUST&makeCodeList=FORD&transmissionCodes=MAN&listingTypes=USED&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&location=%5Bobject+Object%5D&state=NY&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=include&searchRadius=50&trimCodeList=MUST%7CGT+Premium&isNewSearch=false&listingTypes=USED&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=MUST&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=50&trimCodeList=MUST|GT Premium&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST&clickType=listing
grey.jpg

Saw this at Sayville ford. Has a bunch of AFM stuff such as black emblems, black lug nuts, different front splitter, tints, shift knob, and cold air intake. I know its a long shot but I wish I could find the original owner to learn the story/ see if I am missing anything that was changed.

I would jump on it but the two reasons holding me back - no b&o sound system, and secondly - paying interest on a used loan when new 2019s are 0%
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=559628875&zip=11793&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=11793&city=Wantagh&incremental=all&modelCodeList=MUST&makeCodeList=FORD&transmissionCodes=MAN&listingTypes=USED&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&location=%5Bobject+Object%5D&state=NY&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=include&searchRadius=50&trimCodeList=MUST%7CGT+Premium&isNewSearch=false&listingTypes=USED&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=MUST&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=50&trimCodeList=MUST|GT Premium&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST&clickType=listing
grey.jpg

Saw this at Sayville ford. Has a bunch of AFM stuff such as black emblems, black lug nuts, different front splitter, tints, shift knob, and cold air intake. I know its a long shot but I wish I could find the original owner to learn the story/ see if I am missing anything that was changed.

I would jump on it but the two reasons holding me back - no b&o sound system, and secondly - paying interest on a used loan when new 2019s are 0%
I can certainly understand why you would like to speak to the original owner. They started doing mods and sold the car with only 215 miles on it. I’m thinking financial issues but who knows. Ask your salesman if they either know the story or can get it.

As far as the B&O, I have it and it’s fine. That said I rarely use it and would have no issue buying a car without it. Now as far as the loan interest, see what you can get from a credit union or other alternative. Fully loaded PP2’s are rare so if you really, really love it I would give it some real consideration.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
if your on FB post it to the strong island stangs FB group, with that low mileage it sounds like it may be owned by a weekender car show type of guy.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
$42k for a “used” 2019 is kind of steep, even with the low miles. It would fall under the used car loan category, so unless there’s a good haggle or a decent trade/cash down - a loan would not net a good % rate.

As the OP said, he could prob find a brand new 2019/20 PP2 still on a lot and get a much better deal with all the current incentives etc.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
As the OP said, he could prob find a brand new 2019/20 PP2 still on a lot and get a much better deal with all the current incentives etc.
Did a quick look on Cars.com for cars within 100 miles of this car. Nothing. Find a loaded PP2 is going to be very difficult. Depending on the circumstances Of the original sale and the deal OP can cut with the dealer I think he should move forward.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
there are several threads on how to fix the craptastic audio quality of the B&O so I wouldn't get too carried away about something like that.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
there are several threads on how to fix the craptastic audio quality of the B&O so I wouldn't get too carried away about something like that.
OP wants the B&O. This car doesn’t have it. Unless he waits to order a 21’ I think it’s unlikely he will find another loaded PP2.

OP
OP

Bane022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
None
he *thinks* he wants it probably because he doesn't know it ain't all that good.
which means the car should be in the running.
My main deterrent is the APR on the loan. If ford brings back the 72m 0% for the 2020s for a Labor Day sale that makes more sense to me. I have seen a couple but they are 3 or 4 hours away.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
My main deterrent is the APR on the loan. If ford brings back the 72m 0% for the 2020s for a Labor Day sale that makes more sense to me. I have seen a couple but they are 3 or 4 hours away.
A 3-4 hour drive just means break in is half done...

Sponsored

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Looks like the PP2 splitter was never installed

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I was told it’s either or. Salesman said you need to finance at standard rate to get the rebate.
they always say that. Doesn't make it true. Make them give you both. Or source your own financing - if you can qual for Ford's 0/0.9 you shouldn't have any trouble qual for less than 3% from a 3rd party. And what you would have to pay in interest on a 3%, whack that off the car price so you effectively get a 0% at the end of the day.
Sponsored