2016 v6 convertible

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Those scoops look so bad, IMO and not a fan of the wheels, really.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
This package has gone full Rental Car Special. :(

I would like rev matching on my GT350 though...

Oh and Lightning Blue better be around for a few more years. It’s the best Ford Blue in a long time!

Pedal2Metal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2010 Shelby GT500, 2019 Explorer
Ford knows how to cater to the older demographic still trying to hold on to their glory days.
You've made a good point. I was around for the first Mustang and have watched it through all generations. Each new restyle would have a few styling cues from the
first year. Then, in the 2005my, Ford really got into the "retro" look and is still at it.
I really wish that Ford would move on and design the next generation to look like
a car from the 2020's instead of the 1960's.

Sponsored

wibled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2002 Thunderbird, 2021 Bronco Sp
Thanks for the advice but if this thing (A10) has rev matching then it's worse than I thought. It's especially bad when down-shifting. I am talking about the "normal" driving mode because that's what I use most of the time It also seems reluctant to shift out of first gear when starting off in the morning.
I admit that the sport/track modes seem much better at shifting but still feels sloppy to me.
I have disconnected the battery 2 times with little improvement. I also have a Lund tune.
Rev Matching is only for down-shifting and, like someone else said, the transmission doesn't do in in normal mode, only in Sport+ & Track. It's for downshifting while entering a corner when tracking your car.

actionjackson83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
white
Hmm since it did say all Mustangs... I wonder if rev matching will be added to the bullitt mustang too.

mc68386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Not to be overly dramatic...but this CS makes me physically ill.
Looks like a JC Whitney special.
The wheels are a joke.
I didn't even notice the wheels, but you nailed it on the body - Plastic Fantastic!

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I don't mind the wheels if they are "light" and 19" I can't use 20" wheels ever! The design of the spokes is alright. I build my own design to my spec. This is why I buy Mustang.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hmm since it did say all Mustangs... I wonder if rev matching will be added to the bullitt mustang too.
It was already confirmed last week for the Bullitt. The European Bullitt announcement was what first revealed the rev-match feature.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Oh and Lightning Blue better be around for a few more years. It’s the best Ford Blue in a long time!
According to my sources Triple Yellow, Crimson Red and Lightning Blue are discontinued for MY2019. But I can only tell that for sure for european models, but it seems plausible that color options are the same for all markets.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
According to my sources Triple Yellow, Crimson Red and Lightning Blue are discontinued for MY2019. But I can only tell that for sure for european models, but it seems plausible that color options are the same for all markets.
I'm not surprised about yellow although one of my favorite colors, but Crimson Red is a surprise after one year. One or two years at a time for historic colors like Grabber Blue make sense but for a new color to only last one year is strange. It must have been much less popular than Ford expected. If I was to order a 2019 it would have been the only dark color that made my top few.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Triple Yellow has had an unusually long run. Normally Ford ditches yellow after 2 years.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Probably one of the few that most likely would order a GT/CS.... I like the subtle grill, I can always swap the wheels out, at least I get 19" tires already. the spoiler is nicer than the decklids or PP1, so do not mind not able to delete it. the scoops are fine and do line up with the frame.

Can debadge the "California Special" logo off the trunk, (hopefully its not recessed) and I prefer the faux gas cap style than the stock GT rear.

I like Mikosuede and the red stitching. And clean with no 5.0 on side (line up holes)

Big Question is does the strut tower brace return again with this?

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
My A10 has no prob with first gear, if anything it’s the opposite - it’s reluctant to upshift out of 10th gear - gotta mash the pedal pretty hard. My 06 Gt auto would upshift with just light pedal. It gets annoying when cruising at 55 mph or so and then slowly accelerating - it lugs at too low rpm until I mash the pedal. I’ve been using the paddle shifter to upshift to 9th.
The A10 is "reluctant to upshift out of 10th gear", because there isn't an 11th gear bro... (also, one doesn't upshift into 9th, from 10th)

Don't you mean downshifting, into a higher-revving gear..?
Sponsored