2019 BULLITT Part Numbers

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Have you actually used this on the Bullitt? I got it from the dealer, still sitting in its box unopened, as my Bullitt is my daily...
Mine is sitting in its bag in my closest.

supertorque

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hey everyone, I have a 2019 Bullitt with MagneRide and I need front wheel hubs. I can't find a part number for them and the only ones I can find anywhere will not fit any car with MagneRide. I ordered one set before I knew better and they are not the same. Can someone help me find them?

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So what happened? And how many miles on your Bullitt? If the bearings are better with MR, why they keep failing too? That's crazy. I've never seen having bearing issues in decades, especially this early. Are the bearings crap? Or something else? Thx.

supertorque

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So what happened? And how many miles on your Bullitt? If the bearings are better with MR, why they keep failing too? That's crazy. I've never seen having bearing issues in decades, especially this early. Are the bearings crap? Or something else? Thx.
I bought my car almost 2 years ago. The wheel bearing failed because the car came with summer tires that don't grip so good in the rain and as a result, I spun out and hit a curb sideways. The wheel and tire were both trashed and my wheel camber was knocked out. I fixed all that but my wheel bearing is starting to make noise. However, I don't see where any of that is relevant to my question. I never said anything about the quality of the bearing being any different, only the design.

Sponsored

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I see discussion on the oil filler cap, but wondered if it is possible to replace the GT 5.0 oil filler tube with the Bullitt filler tube. I am wanting to remove the large 5.0 engine cover, and don't want the long goose neck tube awkwardly sticking out. Can someone direct me to the part number for the shorter Bullitt filler tube, if it will work on my GT? Thanks

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Have you actually used this on the Bullitt? I got it from the dealer, still sitting in its box unopened, as my Bullitt is my daily...
I used mine a few times last year, but I grabbed it from Ebay. It is a lighter-mid quality cover, but it does not scratch (as long as you prep your car before covering). The grommets are poorly fixed, and I would honestly suggest grabbing a higher quality covercraft one if you are gonna drop 200.

As the bullitt has become more of a daily, the cover has not seen use for a bit.

*note* my ebay purchase was from a Texas Ford dealer and ran be 200.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Can someone direct me to the part number for the shorter Bullitt filler tube, if it will work on my GT?
There's NO filler tube on the Bullitt. You just attach the oil filler cap to the valve cover. You could keep your oil filler tube and use it when changing the oil, to make it easier to pour the oil. I just do it with a funnel, and no issues.

By the way, the tube attaches the same way as the oil filler cap (about a 1/4 turn), so zero modifications needed to remove the tube. You can add it and remove it in seconds. Hope this helps.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
There's NO filler tube on the Bullitt. You just attach the oil filler cap to the valve cover. You could keep your oil filler tube and use it when changing the oil, to make it easier to pour the oil. I just do it with a funnel, and no issues.

By the way, the tube attaches the same way as the oil filler cap (about a 1/4 turn), so zero modifications needed to remove the tube. You can add it and remove it in seconds. Hope this helps.
That oil fill is at a super stupid angle tho isn't it... When I took my Bullitt to the track a month ago, I figured I better refill oil (first time since first oil change) and I realized how awkward angle it is, doesn't fit the bottle, spilled good fifth of a quart all over. *facepalm*

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible

Awesome...that is what I hoped. I've seen where people trimmed the engine cover, yet left the oil tube sticking up as if the cover was still there. I thought there must have been a physical limitation prompting them to do that, but obviously there is not. I'll do as you have and remove the filler tube, attaching the cap to the cover. Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You're welcome :). Yeah, I don't get those folks; the stupid tube looks like a sore thumb, defeating the purpose of removing the cover IMO. I'd want the engine compartment to look like it never had the cover.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
That oil fill is at a super stupid angle tho isn't it... When I took my Bullitt to the track a month ago, I figured I better refill oil (first time since first oil change) and I realized how awkward angle it is, doesn't fit the bottle, spilled good fifth of a quart all over. *facepalm*
Similar to how it was on my 2003 Mach1. Was VERY easy to just pour it all over.

ttillub19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blade
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Genuine Ford 2pc Front Floor Mats Black w/ Green Stitching

JR3Z-6313300-CE

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Quick question

The handbook calls for SP548, but when you search for Bullitt plugs, you also get sp551 and sp589

Did ford update plug design?

PhillyBULLITT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT