Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Dragula310

Master Of Savagery 03XX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Bullitt Hopeful.
Ford just needs to hurry and release all the production info and pricing, too much speculation going on.
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I get the exact opposite vibe... looks way more upscale the way it is without the "fangs" and much better/classier IMHO.

Totally agree with you on this... they should've went with the GT350R caliper color, to keep it classically cool, instead of "look at me" red racer.
Ford-Shelby-GT350R-Mustang-wheels-022.jpg
I feel like it would have kept that same classy look with the fangs simply because of the chrome outline and gloss paint in both the upper and lower grille. I think either adding the fangs or making the mesh more recessed would have helped. But who knows, this is the first picture to make me feel this way... maybe I'll like it more in person.

I'd more than gladly trade you some plain colored non-PP calipers! Lol

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I get the exact opposite vibe... looks way more upscale the way it is without the "fangs" and much better/classier IMHO.

Totally agree with you on this... they should've went with the GT350R caliper color, to keep it classically cool, instead of "look at me" red racer.
Ford-Shelby-GT350R-Mustang-wheels-022.jpg
I feel like it would have kept that same classy look with the fangs simply because of the chrome outline and gloss paint in both the upper and lower grille. I think either adding the fangs or making the mesh more recessed would have helped. But who knows, this is the first picture to make me feel this way... maybe I'll like it more in person.

I'd more than gladly trade you some plain colored non-PP calipers! Lol

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
This was from a Ford employee magazine...notice the specs. Thanks to the person who posted in one of the Bullitt Facebook groups.
FB_IMG_1520037685076.jpg

Steve68Cougar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 Cougar, '08 Mustang Bullitt, '18 Mustang RS2
39689845935_66ba543343_c.jpg

I've been lurking on the site for quite a while, and finally have something to add. This picture was taken at the KC Auto Show. According to a (Ford) gal I talked into entering the display, it's car number VP001.

I've got to say it looks even better in person than in pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing it next to earlier Bullitt versions to compare color, but I think the change in brightness is more pronounced with the new one that the earlier ones.

Last edited:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
A Group of the mustang6.de Team was at the Ford plant in Cologne today. Ford Germanys Marketing Chief gave out an awesome news:

The 2019 Bullitt Mustang will be available in europe as a limited production model!

Stay tuned for more informations, guess it will be revealed soon (maybe Geneva?)

Whaaat damnit.....

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Just got word from Ford NL that the 2019 Bullitt will be on display at the Geneva Motor Show that opens this Thursday.

*books ticket*

Sponsored

'stangerza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP RR
Just got word from Ford NL that the 2019 Bullitt will be on display at the Geneva Motor Show that opens this Thursday.

*books ticket*
Eric, if you're going and speak to a Ford rep would you mind asking him/her if they are contemplating Right Hand drive Bullitt for UK, SA and AUS. Initially they said they were, and then reversed with "we have no comment"

Thanks

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Eric, if you're going and speak to a Ford rep would you mind asking him/her if they are contemplating Right Hand drive Bullitt for UK, SA and AUS.
Will do. Hopefully I can find a knowledgable person at the Ford stand, because usually car show stands are staffed with nitwits who are only interested in scoring your email address.

Niramac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Monster 696
It seems all the dealer in Phoenix will be asking above sticker for them. Order banks for them supposedly open early next month.