Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
With orders opening in 2 weeks, supposedly, I would hope that it has been nailed down already. They have had months.
Pricing is probably now nailed down already. But I think it's definitely possible that this photoshoot could be to go along with that pricing announcement, or possibly just for the 2019 brochure/advertising. The Chicago photoshoot was only done 5 weeks before the official reveal.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
A few more.....these were taken by a guy from the UK who just happened to be in San Francisco!

(Ironically, I had a friend who managed to snap some photos when they were filming the recreated chase scene in the series "Alcatraz" with what was then the pre-production '13MY :) )
Bullitt SF 1.jpg
Bullitt SF 2.jpg
Bullitt SF 3.jpg

STEVO 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
Snapped a few pics at the Milwaukee Auto Show over the weekend. Love the color but I am a $aver and would never spend extra for something like this unless I hit the Powerball.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
A few more.....these were taken by a guy from the UK who just happened to be in San Francisco!

(Ironically, I had a friend who managed to snap some photos when they were filming the recreated chase scene in the series "Alcatraz" with what was then the pre-production '13MY :) )
That green in the sun!! :love::faint:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Those Calipers are still the only appearance choice I'm really not a fan of.

I wonder how much a shop would charge to match them to the car.

Sponsored

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
I really wish the Bullitt grille still had the "Fangs" incorporated in the upper grille... I hate to say it, but that specific grille from that angle give me a *shutters* "fusion" vibe
I get the exact opposite vibe... looks way more upscale the way it is without the "fangs" and much better/classier IMHO.

Those Calipers are still the only appearance choice I'm really not a fan of.
I wonder how much a shop would charge to match them to the car.
Totally agree with you on this... they should've went with the GT350R caliper color, to keep it classically cool, instead of "look at me" red racer.
Ford-Shelby-GT350R-Mustang-wheels-022.jpg

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I really wish the Bullitt grille still had the "Fangs" incorporated in the upper grille... I hate to say it, but that specific grille from that angle give me a *shutters* "fusion" vibe
On this model, I would consider that stylistically out of sync because of the callback to the original grille without them.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I personally don't mind the red calipers but if I were to change the color of them I'd just go with black to keep them more low profile.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Red

I get the exact opposite vibe... looks way more upscale the way it is without the "fangs" and much better/classier IMHO.

Totally agree with you on this... they should've went with the GT350R caliper color, to keep it classically cool, instead of "look at me" red racer.
Ford-Shelby-GT350R-Mustang-wheels-022.jpg
The “R” Calipers are Red.

Non-R is Gray and Black.

Your Photo looks like one of the Display Pre-Production “Rs” with Liquid Blue Paint and Silver Calipers.

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
As an '01 owner, I like the red caliper callback. I do like the grey matching between the wheels and the calipers of my '09. However, I am not sure how that would look with the overall side profile especially since the green has been reworked. The red and black might work better because black is being offered.

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
The “R” Calipers are Red.

Non-R is Gray and Black.

Your Photo looks like one of the Display Pre-Production “Rs” with Liquid Blue Paint and Silver Calipers.
Ah yes, thanks for the correction... the standard production GT350 color it is then for what I'd rather see over the red. :)
DSC_2103.jpg

Reactions: JWS

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
As an '01 owner, I like the red caliper callback. I do like the grey matching between the wheels and the calipers of my '09. However, I am not sure how that would look with the overall side profile especially since the green has been reworked. The red and black might work better because black is being offered.
It's more of the red/green being to "christmas like" to me that I'm not a fan of. Also it's less subtle than if they were black or grey.

Reactions: JWS

Stoughton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt
Snapped a few pics at the Milwaukee Auto Show over the weekend. Love the color but I am a $aver and would never spend extra for something like this unless I hit the Powerball.
If I buy a 19, I'll sell you my 08. Same color, 1/2 the price! ;)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
A Group of the mustang6.de Team was at the Ford plant in Cologne today. Ford Germanys Marketing Chief gave out an awesome news:

The 2019 Bullitt Mustang will be available in europe as a limited production model!

Stay tuned for more informations, guess it will be revealed soon (maybe Geneva?)
Sponsored