Sponsored

2019 Bullitt - Livernois Flex Tune Questions

AWESOMO 4000

Threads
Reaction score
The upstate region. South of the border I think th
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium
Hello - Was wondering if anyone with a Bullitt or Mach 1 has any experience with the Livernois Flex Tune (93/E85)? Was just wondering how the driveability was, any issues, and the transition process from 93 to E85 and how long it takes to learn. Obviously trying to not load something not well vetted on my car; different intake and throttle body vs a GT of course. Not like it's a completely different animal, but naturally some changes vs the more popular combination they'd see.
Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Speaking for Mach 1’s there are several people using their tune(s), Manual & Auto. I’ve read a few people getting the Auto dialed in has taken some time. I will be doing their flex sometime this year. Search the M1 thread for Livernois Tunes

Edit: also reach out to Livernois via message, great people to communicate with

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just speaking for going between fuels, it couldn't be easier. I've been running their flex fuel tune for a year. Put 93 or e85 or any blend of the 2 in the tank and go. No waiting. Takes about ten minutes or so to adjust while driving normal (under 50% throttle). I run E85 95% of the time. If I'm going on a trip I'll put 93 in. Mainly for the fuel milage.
Sponsored