Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Best Exhaust

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
After a few days driving with just H pipe put in the car is plenty loud. I can only imagine what headers and more free flowing exhaust will sound like. The best is the deep rumble sound is still there just much louder.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spencer
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
After a few days driving with just H pipe put in the car is plenty loud. I can only imagine what headers and more free flowing exhaust will sound like. The best is the deep rumble sound is still there just much louder.
I saw your YouTube video and really liked the sound. Would you be willing to do another video of exhaust sound outside revs (because why not!) and then some inside the car driving to get a taste of the sound? Especially the dreaded 2k-ish highway drive to listen for any drone. I’m really thinking this is the exhaust solution for me for now.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Found this video on YouTube.
2019 Bullitt with Borla X mid pipe. Sounds pretty good. (Not sure how to embed videos)
Excellent .......... Can't wait to get mine installed next week.
party.gif

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Hey. I just bought a 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 and I was looking to upgrade my exhaust. But, I want the exhaust I install to be the best for when I install a Super Charger or Turbo system next year. So I do Not want to back up. It has to be Dyno Proven/tested. What did you go with?
Thanks
200w_81fb0237145f4a7ea90c4de09c67bc1de01dd000.gif
GT Alert .........
rofl.gif

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
I went with the Ford Performance X-pipe and the Borla Type S axle-back mufflers. I would have stayed with the stock mufflers as the sound is great but I could not stand the thin, cheap look of the factory tips. Chargers, Camaros and Vettes all have good looking tips and then there’s the Ford Mustang GT/Bullitt...

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Not quite sure I understand the whole x-pipe thing. My tuner explained to me that the factory set up flows nicely. HP gains are nominal vs cost. Basically a noise generator. As for the tips ? I can't see them when I'm driving and changing them won't increase hp/torque. I'll put the money towards a blower thank you.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I went with the Ford Performance X-pipe and the Borla Type S axle-back mufflers. I would have stayed with the stock mufflers as the sound is great but I could not stand the thin, cheap look of the factory tips. Chargers, Camaros and Vettes all have good looking tips and then there’s the Ford Mustang GT/Bullitt...
definitely need a video of a Bullitt with the s types.
I’m curious how much of a difference in sound there is. Please please do a video with all modes!

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue A10
Not quite sure I understand the whole x-pipe thing. My tuner explained to me that the factory set up flows nicely. HP gains are nominal vs cost. Basically a noise generator. As for the tips ? I can't see them when I'm driving and changing them won't increase hp/torque. I'll put the money towards a blower thank you.
I certainly respect your opinion, but by that logic it shouldn’t matter what color the car is or what types of rims you have etc, because you can’t see them when driving.

As for the X-pipe, I simply wanted a little more snarl and for $200 I got just that. Don’t care about performance gains too much(I passed up on a pretty nice 2016 Z06 to buy the Bullitt because the ride of the Vette was excruciating). The car itself is pretty much dialed in totally stock so why do any of us mod at all? You want a blower, but many can argue its already too fast. To each their own to enjoy.

Louk- I’ll see what I can do as far as posting sound clips of the exhaust.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Heh .......... Therein lies the problem with a forum .......... That was typed while rolling my eyes. That is the garbage I get from my wife. She's worse than the grand kid whose favorite word is "Why ." :)

Blownfx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I've been torn between the X or H pipe resonator delete.....leaning towards the H, but after the X pipe video, I think I like X pipe sound better. Thanks for posting
Just got the H-pipe, not installed yet

Sponsored

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw your YouTube video and really liked the sound. Would you be willing to do another video of exhaust sound outside revs (because why not!) and then some inside the car driving to get a taste of the sound? Especially the dreaded 2k-ish highway drive to listen for any drone. I’m really thinking this is the exhaust solution for me for now.
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I plan to do a bit more of detailed exhaust video this weekend. Hope it turns out ok.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi everyone,

If you all wondered here is the video with the H pipe and some drive by sound clips with the different modes. I think it sounds great.

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks for that, that has to be the best video showcasing the H pipe that there is!
Sponsored