Sponsored

2019 Bullitt and Forscan

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I have a 19 Bullitt here at the dealership that I need to get the KM off the big readout in the ICP..It was a Maple leaf car and the customer is asking if I can swap the two readouts..I tried IDS and there is nothing..I can as-built data reprogram the icp with a vin from a US car maybe?Forscan?
Thanks for any help you guys may have..
I have no idea what KM and ICP are.

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
I have a 19 Bullitt here at the dealership that I need to get the KM off the big readout in the ICP..It was a Maple leaf car and the customer is asking if I can swap the two readouts..I tried IDS and there is nothing..I can as-built data reprogram the icp with a vin from a US car maybe?Forscan?
Thanks for any help you guys may have..
I am no expert here so I can offer some or little help. if you are trying to get the mileage out of the IPC then you won't be able to as this information is held in the PCM (powertrain control module). Are you trying to a digital dash swap out? If the only reason you are doing this is to get a MPH speedometer you can enable the MPH on the digital dash to show both km/h and mph. It's a small adjustment to get used to as the km/h reading would be larger than the mph.

The distance travelled would still remain in km measurements.

Ronin47

87rodman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of Fords
Leaving miles alone..The customer at pick up complained about the KM being the large read out and the MPH being the small..This is already a bullitt mustang 401 package with digital dash from Canada..My question clarified to everyone is..
Has anyone successfully used Forscan to switch the KM digital dash to MPH readout? I can send the ICP out to Specmo and they can change it but that takes to long..Im thinking it's just a software change that I can use Forescan on..
Thanks to anyone that can help..

Sponsored

87rodman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of Fords
I may use as-built data from a US Bullitt mustang same year and options and do a reprogram on the IPC..Its gotta be software..

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I may use as-built data from a US Bullitt mustang same year and options and do a reprogram on the IPC..Its gotta be software..
I would ensure you have the original as-built for the Canadian car before doing the IPC changes to the US. I think there is a link in the forums where you can get the original as-built data specific to your VIN number.

Ronin47

87rodman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of Fords
I would ensure you have the original as-built for the Canadian car before doing the IPC changes to the US. I think there is a link in the forums where you can get the original as-built data specific to your VIN number.

Ronin47[/QUOT
I can pull it right from DOESII from ford..I'm changing the Canadian Bullitt so swapping vins in the IDS should be cool..I'm more worried about a tech down the road doing work might run into a problem..I'm trying it tonight after work, so im crossing my fingers..I can always reprogram it back to stock..

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have both the original as-built files from the two different bullitts. I would a compare if the files to find out the differences from the CAN and US files. That way you know what is being changed for the Vehicle. That way if there are any module configuration changes at least you can tell the difference between the them.

Ronin47

Sponsored

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
I'm trying to figure out how to enable the outside air temp and to show what song is playing on the digital dash... I see pics of other peoples doing this but mine doesn't have the option it seems... are there forscan values for this?

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I'm trying to figure out how to enable the outside air temp and to show what song is playing on the digital dash... I see pics of other peoples doing this but mine doesn't have the option it seems... are there forscan values for this?
Sorry, mine was set to work when I picked it up. I don’t believe there’s a setting to turn either options on/off, but I could be wrong.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Sorry, mine was set to work when I picked it up. I don’t believe there’s a setting to turn either options on/off, but I could be wrong.
See that’s confusing lol

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My memory doesn’t serve me well and I can’t double check as the beast is in its winter slumber. Have you gone through the dash settings to see if there was a setting there? In FORScan you have to check the IPC config if it’s there. I doubt you will see any thing in the APIM or BCM modules.

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
If you are using sport or track mode I believe it does not allow the song to show because the tachometer occupies that area.
Sponsored