Sponsored

2019 bullitt 8k miles trade for 2016 gt350 8k miles

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
The Bullitt looks like a whale shark, the gt350, an apex predator. 16 is a tough year. 17 that added all the track pack stuff.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
The encircled R indicates the registration mark for the Shelby, but the larger R following 350 would indicate that a Shelby is a 350R. However, the window sticker should also include “Equipment Group 920A” in the option section to officially indicate the R package.

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
I have 19 bullitt with lifetime power train wanted your opinion should I trade it for 16 gt350 same milage factory warranty bot have about 8k miles both in top shape. Would would be the best choice on value my payment would be the same low 300
So a few more questions and answers may help.

Are you satisfied with your 19?

Is this trade some thing you’re just kicking around, or are you looking for a “new” ride?

What trade-in value are they giving you for your 19?

Have you test driven the this GT 350? What did you think?

Do you plan on putting 9000 miles a year, like you did on this 19?

How often do you trade cars?’s Is a lifetime power train warranty of value to you if you’re trading every 3 to 5 years?

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
See if you can have the previous owner get in contact with you (ask the dealer tp forward your e-mail address) and ask some questions ... they may not do it which may tell you all you need to know.

Phoneman1223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Sticker looks like car is a GT350R. What Ford dealer is this? Sounds like salesman has no idea what he is trying to sell you. Bought my Mustang at a Koons Ford in Sterling and they are the largest Mustang in Virginia and some of the dealers there really know Mustangs

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sticker looks like car is a GT350R. What Ford dealer is this? Sounds like salesman has no idea what he is trying to sell you. Bought my Mustang at a Koons Ford in Sterling and they are the largest Mustang in Virginia and some of the dealers there really know Mustangs
See post #5. It was a regular GT350. OP has already decided against doing it. Good move on his part. Now if it were GT500........

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
So a few more questions and answers may help.

Are you satisfied with your 19?

Is this trade some thing you’re just kicking around, or are you looking for a “new” ride?

What trade-in value are they giving you for your 19?

Have you test driven the this GT 350? What did you think?

Do you plan on putting 9000 miles a year, like you did on this 19?

How often do you trade cars?’s Is a lifetime power train warranty of value to you if you’re trading every 3 to 5 years?
I'm happy with the bullitt i really like the options it has digital dash i could live without it but its nice active exhaust is a must have in my opinion not waking the dead coming to my house. I don't really trade cars very often. And your right about the warranty I would be trading out every 3 to 5 years. I just wanting more performance without having to mod car and make vaule go down and not loosen factory warranty. I owe about 10 k on my bullitt so I'm happy with that side of it. The milage yeah thats about what I will be putting on the car. I've decided to wait and if 18 plus 350 with sync 3 comes up priced right i will be sold on trading car. You have made me think about somethings I wasn't taken into consideration. Thanks for your advice and every one else. I am going to find 350 local I can drive see what difference in power is in the meantime. Thanks again.

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
I'm happy with the bullitt i really like the options it has digital dash i could live without it but its nice active exhaust is a must have in my opinion not waking the dead coming to my house. I don't really trade cars very often. And your right about the warranty I would be trading out every 3 to 5 years. I just wanting more performance without having to mod car and make vaule go down and not loosen factory warranty. I owe about 10 k on my bullitt so I'm happy with that side of it. The milage yeah thats about what I will be putting on the car. I've decided to wait and if 18 plus 350 with sync 3 comes up priced right i will be sold on trading car. You have made me think about somethings I wasn't taken into consideration. Thanks for your advice and every one else. I am going to find 350 local I can drive see what difference in power is in the meantime. Thanks again.
Well, you’re in a good position with having a Bullitt already! It’s an excellent car.

Find a GT350 to take a test ride and get it out of your system. This alone will make you decide whether it’s the right car for YOU.

It’s a different animal altogether. Not saying better or worse than your Bullitt, just a different animal. But if you do test drive, be warned! And bring your checkbook.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Sponsored