2019 A10 Transmission reflash question

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 Edge Sport
I was at the dealer yesterday to inquire about having the transmission reprogrammed as many people here have stated they've had done by the dealer. They had no information about this and said they will talk to a Ford rep and see if they can find any info. Can someone who has had this done have a look at the paperwork and let me know what procedure it was listed as? I'm in Canada and maybe this is a case of them not having released a TSB here yet to the dealers. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PoCoBob

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 Edge Sport
@PoCoBob

Here ya go in case you have not seen it - first post of the thread contains nearly anything/everything you need to know with many links and attachments:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...tions-to-harsh-or-no-shift-conditions.135463/
I looked through that thread before I posted my question. It mentions a software update but does not give the Ford code for that update. My dealer has a TSB for the 10 speed transmission in the F150 but nothing for a Mustang. What I was hoping is for someone who has had their software updated could look at the paperwork from the dealer and get the code/part number of the update. Then I would have something to take to my dealer and give them somewhere to start looking.
Sponsored