CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Hey bro. If you want another opinion, here it is:

I've owned both the Borla and Corsa on their own (meaning just the catback without longtubes). Borla sounds great, much deeper than the Corsa, which has a more exotic and screaming tone, which I prefer, hence why I switched. The Corsa has 100% 0 drone with just the catback, and it is quiet under 2000 RPM crusing on the freeway. The Borla is very similar, the Corsa is slighly better on the drone management but the Borla is still fantastic. The Roush is very deep and classic muscle, sounds great, can't speak on the drone as it's never been on my car. All 3 are gonna be absolutely ridiculous with longtubes, so keep that in mind if you plan on running those in the future.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
I always get compliments on my stainless MBRP Street catback.

2kblacksleeper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT
Sorry to bust your bubble. The AWE Track has drone. Like a MF> I know because i had it on my 18 PP1. I ended up buying the Touring mufflers and the Drone went away.

I will say the system is just about the same volume overall with or without the mufflers. With my car being the A10 and how it likes to keep the revs low, when not in Sport or track it is not terrible loud. However when i am in the Fun RPM zone it sounds great.

I think you will be happy with:

ATAK
XTREME
AWE Track

All of those will have no drone.. If you ever do go with headers, they will be ungodly loud. Let us know if we can help out.. Possibly putting together a quote of each can help narrow it down. :)

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I have a Roush Catback and love it. I got it for $899 from my neighbor who is a Roush Dealer. If you would like, I can put you in touch with him should you choose to go that route.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I have a Roush Catback and love it. I got it for $899 from my neighbor who is a Roush Dealer. If you would like, I can put you in touch with him should you choose to go that route.
That might be an option.
My only question is how loud is it in comparison to a Borla Atak, Corsa Extreme and MBRP Race.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That might be an option.
My only question is how loud is it in comparison to a Borla Atak, Corsa Extreme and MBRP Race.
Just as loud as the first two.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Does your car have Active Exhaust? That is a great price if it is for Active Exhaust.

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium

Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Sorry to bust your bubble. The AWE Track has drone. Like a MF> I know because i had it on my 18 PP1. I ended up buying the Touring mufflers and the Drone went away.

I will say the system is just about the same volume overall with or without the mufflers. With my car being the A10 and how it likes to keep the revs low, when not in Sport or track it is not terrible loud. However when i am in the Fun RPM zone it sounds great.
I've installed it a couple times and never heard drone (with stock manifolds/cats). Guess it just depends what you define as drone or what transmission as well as some may only drone at a specific RPM range.

Either way, I prefer far less loud >:)

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I've installed it a couple times and never heard drone (with stock manifolds/cats). Guess it just depends what you define as drone or what transmission as well as some may only drone at a specific RPM range.

Either way, I prefer far less loud >:)
Do you sell exhaust systems?

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
We just bought a 2019 AWE Touring cat back for my buds car. Purchased through Beefcake. He made the price impossible to say no to....
I love the sound of the Roush. It's throaty with a bit of rasp. PERFECT!!!
Get the full catback and you'll be happy. I had it on my '13 Roush Stage 3 car. Sounded glorious. :muscle:
I didn't hear of any fitment issues with the Roush? Roush is top quality.

Still making up my mind.
The Borla i think is out of the equation for me. the corsa didn’t sound bad but man the price is high for me I like their no drone set up though.

The Roush did sound amazing. Like people here mentioned the tips don’t look the best, sounds good on fly bys.

the awe track doesn’t seem to have the volume as the others mentioned.

the MBRP seems it ticks all the boxes, nice tips good sound loud.... priced right...
Sponsored