Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford f150 2019 mustang gt
  • Banned
Raced a 2013 a few times and a c6 vette.
Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Raced a 2013 a few times and a c6 vette.
Very nice for phase 1. With the newer cals and as long as you stay out of the heat you can surprise some cars. I beat all kinds of cars with Phase 1. Took a modded Hellcat with Phase 2 lately. Btw, If you go custom and blow the warranty dump those cats. I've already replaced 1. Several guys have had to replace theirs pretty much as soon as they left the lot.

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Very nice for phase 1. With the newer cals and as long as you stay out of the heat you can surprise some cars. I beat all kinds of cars with Phase 1. Took a modded Hellcat with Phase 2 lately. Btw, If you go custom and blow the warranty dump those cats. I've already replaced 1. Several guys have had to replace theirs pretty much as soon as they left the lot.
Yea I hear people are blowing cats. I'm a tech at ford so I plan to go long tubes and catless. As a tech ill see if I can over look the headers if I run into a engine issue lol. I been wanting to run a hellcat there's ones in town im trying to set up a race with. As far as the heat soak I purchased a killer chiller a couple weeks ago im just waiting for it to arrive. So hopefully that will do well for the temps. Thanks for watching!

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yea I hear people are blowing cats. I'm a tech at ford so I plan to go long tubes and catless. As a tech ill see if I can over look the headers if I run into a engine issue lol. I been wanting to run a hellcat there's ones in town im trying to set up a race with. As far as the heat soak I purchased a killer chiller a couple weeks ago im just waiting for it to arrive. So hopefully that will do well for the temps. Thanks for watching!
Another guy, "stealthygarage" on youtube, gapped a hellcat pretty easily in a vid when he was on the new phase 1 cal. He ended up going PBD I believe. afterwards.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Btw, there are some guys out there who have stayed with the roush phase 2 cal and went headers\catless. I'm waiting to see how that turns out, lol.

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Another guy, "stealthygarage" on youtube, gapped a hellcat pretty easily in a vid when he was on the new phase 1 cal. He ended up going PBD I believe. afterwards.
Yea I saw the video to stealthy garage. He still deals with some heat soak. I want to fix the heat soak before trying to up the hp.
Sponsored