Sponsored

2019-2020 Cobb Stage3 AT 91/93 OCT MAP (REQUEST)

bestway.tsoml

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexander
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium Plus AT 2019
Hey guys, hi everyone.
Does anyone still have this map?
As everyone already knows, cobb removed these maps from their site because of some new emission restrictions.
Maybe someone still has a copy and can send it to me. [email protected]
Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Hey guys, hi everyone.
As everyone already knows, cobb removed these maps from their site because of some new emission restrictions.
1. What version of car do you have? I have the 2020 HPP maps, but I don't know if they would do you any good.

2. It's really not advisable to run anything past the 'Stage 1' Cobb map. When trying to get more from the Eco, each tune should be custom. There are just too many ways to hurt your engine, otherwise.

ANS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
1. What version of car do you have? I have the 2020 HPP maps, but I don't know if they would do you any good.

2. It's really not advisable to run anything past the 'Stage 1' Cobb map. When trying to get more from the Eco, each tune should be custom. There are just too many ways to hurt your engine, otherwise.
Going the protune route through a reputable company for example, Stratified Tuning, will definitely give you a much more refined tune with the possibility of more power but as long as you have the supporting modifications, you can use the different stage ots tunes.

ANS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hey guys, hi everyone.
They use to have a feature on the accessport that allows you to "restore ots maps". When doing so, the stage 3 map may reappear. It did on mine.

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Is that through the manager software or the accessport itself? I didn't see such an option in the software.

Thanks.

They use to have a feature on the accessport that allows you to "restore ots maps". When doing so, the stage 3 map may reappear. It did on mine.

RollOver360

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ecoboost Mustang. ‘20 Ecoboost F150
Also tried the restore ots maps with no luck.
Sponsored