• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2018+ Used Roush Phase 1 Supercharger Kit FS $3200

Toydoctor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
This kit was removed from a car that was involved in an accident. Some things were damaged in the collision such as all wiring harnesses and some cooling hoses. Other items such as the electric water pump and brackets, various cooling hoses, dagas tank, throttle body module, drive belt, and intake tube with air filter box were not salvageable. However the supercharger turns freely and doesn't make any bad noises. The intercooler is undamaged also. The low temperature radiator was not installed at the time of the accident and is in good condition. The overall picture below depicts all that is included in the sale. I have original documentation with drive belt sleeve so that the original supercharger drive belt
can be purchased.

The end user will have to contact Roush and purchase a Calibration ticket or check if the original one that was included in the kit is still valid. I do have the original ticket that came with the kit, and will be included in the sale.

All of these parts are in "as is condition" there will be no implied warrantee or guarantee upon sale. Price is negotiable and buyer pays for shipping as I have many of the original boxes that contained the parts. I will have to ship individual boxes so I have estimated shipping to be $275. Local pick up near zip code 33777 is optional.
IMG_3093.JPG
IMG_3096.JPG
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3099.JPG
Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Damn man! This from your car?!

Pavlentiy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pavel
Vehicle(s)
S197 2013 GT
What could be required to install this kit to s197 2013 GT?
Except custom intake tube to air filter box. And custom tune.

Sponsored