Sponsored

2018 stock catback exhaust, worth selling?

joshnc101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just as the title says, wondering if it’s worth selling the stock exhaust. I recently installed the Borla S-Type system, I’m extremely happy with the sound and highly doubt I’d ever take it off. The stocker is one piece and I have no space to store it.
Sponsored

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I just got a Borla S-Type as well and forgot to ask the dealer pack up my stock exhaust to take home. Not too worried about it. Is yours the active exhaust? I saw a thread on here where guys were seeing if it’s possible to convert a 2018+ non-active exhaust system to the stock active setup. Someone looking to do that may want to buy your exhaust if it’s the active one. I don’t know if there would be much demand for the stock non-active exhaust.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
The standard 18+ mufflers sound worlds better than the stock 15-17. They just have to cut their valence

JamMastaJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just bought a set of 2019 standard mufflers from a guy who put on flowmaster outlaw axle backs for $50 to install on my 2015.

Sponsored

green97probe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Edge
Vehicle Showcase
Just as the title says, wondering if it’s worth selling the stock exhaust. I recently installed the Borla S-Type system, I’m extremely happy with the sound and highly doubt I’d ever take it off. The stocker is one piece and I have no space to store it.

I'll be in the same situation, and I'll find some place to store the stock catback.

I can't get rid of a good original part.