OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Those wheels do look great! I went back ad forth on that. In the end we went with the polished wheels. I have had black wheels on everything for as far back as I can remember now. Really just waned something different this time. It was a hard choice! Trying to keep the color scheme a little lighter on this one.
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I can't get enough of the '18 SS WB.........can't wait to see progress on your build :cheers:

The only thing I'd change from stock (other than getting it ceramic coated, as suggested) would be to get black wheels. I know they are a very personal thing, but I love these wheels on the '18 NB (normal body :D ) seen this week!

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

He'll no....this monster needs the Bling!! The stock wheels are Bitchin' !! Wish I had a set!!!!

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Polished/brushed wheels are gonna be waaaaaay better than black. :thumbsup:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I just couldn't get past red/silver stripes going with black wheels. Didn't seem to match. So went polished. I think they look pretty nice!

IMG_1265.JPG
Those are f'in wicked! Never change em!!!:cheers::cheers:

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Well a good day. I officially got my VIN# today. So, able to track the car now. Showing a delivery day around June 15 or 70 days. So we are moving along. Be it at a snails pace. I also found out from SA that they have a person that can do my clear bra for me before the car leaves Vegas. They have various coverage options. However, I will be doing the full front to back clear bra option most likely with expel. So that will work out nice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
After what has seemed like forever, the car went into production today on the Ford build site. Showing 35 day till delivery. Feels great to at least see some movement. Ready to get this sucker out to Vegas so the Shelby boys can do their magic!

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Awesome.
Hopefully she gets to Shelby America quickly.

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
After what has seemed like forever, the car went into production today on the Ford build site. Showing 35 day till delivery. Feels great to at least see some movement. Ready to get this sucker out to Vegas so the Shelby boys can do their magic!
Subbing to see the results! :clap2:
Sponsored