Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Given what Ford Performance has hinted, pretty sure that the GT500 is going to be based on the GT350 metrics, & making them ALL better...

With several different version of the GT500 offered. Base, R & KR.

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Yeah... I don't know too many people who liked rice'd out Mustangs. But this guy keeps trying...
and here we have the great clown who has a bmw and talks about mustangs.

By the way you're going to buy some one day and you're going to leave your bmw pot.

what a shame you walk and lose that here you do not paint anything go to the forum of bmw that there is sure you do something

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
and here we have the great clown who has a bmw and talks about mustangs.

By the way you're going to buy some one day and you're going to leave your bmw pot.

what a shame you walk and lose that here you do not paint anything go to the forum of bmw that there is sure you do something

lulz…
Listen kid, your opinion doesn't matter to me. And yes... it is too funny that you (wet) dream about "riced-out" mustangs...

Try spending more time on your drawings, instead of attacking the messenger..!

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
I, for one, enjoy the possibilities brought to the screen by those talented enough to do so. Naysayers are certainly welcome to bring their own renders to the party. I would say at this point that we might pay more attention to the NASCAR hood that showed up last week at the reveal of the new race car version of the S550. I don't have insider information, or way of knowing that this will be the case, but there seems to be a good possibility that this might be the case.
As to so many negative comments on the efforts who are trying to add to this conversation I will say; Those who do, do. Those who can't, troll.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I, for one, enjoy the possibilities brought to the screen by those talented enough to do so. Naysayers are certainly welcome to bring their own renders to the party. I would say at this point that we might pay more attention to the NASCAR hood that showed up last week at the reveal of the new race car version of the S550. I don't have insider information, or way of knowing that this will be the case, but there seems to be a good possibility that this might be the case.
As to so many negative comments on the efforts who are trying to add to this conversation I will say; Those who do, do. Those who can't, troll.

It is called "Shelby GT500 renders"... because people (artists) are speculating on what the new GT500 will look like. And it is enjoyable to see artists rendition of what they think it will finally look like.

But do understand, there is a vast difference in rendering a car's looks based on facts and rendering what you wish it would look like. Without regard for any of the known features that have been revealed so far. Doing so (going off on a weird tangent) is just a fantasy quest that will never end... and has no place in real discussions.

Do understand, that People here are speculating on what the GT500 will look like. But taking a drawing and purposely rearranging the windows & body work and destroying the looks of the car, to fit some fantasy... is not speculation, it is ejaculation.

Artists have to be aware of critics and public scrutiny...

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
The best of all is my friends who are many here and who have opinions contrary to those of a certain subject ... they agree with me. Buy that thing if you want for me the last 500 GT 2011 which is what I have. It is the only and last GT500 that I recognize of the franchise.

There are people asking me for pictures of other models that I made to make modifications to their series cars.

What disappoints me the most is that after seeing what they have done with the Ford GT that is a work of art, I expected more from the Mustang and the return of the GT500.

That I do not buy or died, I prefer a finsker rocket, a GT350r, to the new gtr italdesign. That is making a difference

we are not talking about my friend render
It is not important .
just as in his day he spoke of the radical change of the s550 today what I propose is this.

it seems that the new gt500 is a deliberate copy of the gt350r with slight modifications and even knowing that you are willing to buy it ???

I know many people who have canceled the order
because they see a gt350 and not a gt500.

What I'm talking about and what you do not know is evolution.

the nissan GTr of italdesign is an evolution that does not lose the identity at all but that revolutionizes what was already integrated hydraulic spoiler is a technological marvel.

If this car gets to market how many mustangs you think will be sold

In other words, people who love mustangs buy them for love and do not ask for anything from their creators.

That is an error .

When you see a Ford GT 2018 you see an aerodynamic job and a real design job.

in this gt500 I only see a bodykit that I could buy and some engine features that already have gas, roush, shelby, RTR etc ...

What's new in this GT500 when you use the old platform and not the new one

Last edited:

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2016 SG FoRS, Forged, Moonroof
Yeah... I don't know too many people who liked rice'd out Mustangs. But this guy keeps trying...
I get it, you DON'T like his designs, to each there own, you already made him move his posts from the "2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info", and i understand why, but come on, why keep bashing on the guy, when I see a render I don't prefer I skip past it as its not to MY liking, I personally hope for & prefer a more subdued OEM look that isn't a large departure from the look of what a Mustang has become but I'm not gonna bash a member on here because I didn't like his ideas or design wishes...

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
The first thing I do not care what this character says. Loubif thank you for the comment.

You know what happens ... that is envy.

Here in the forum the majority is American. People very fond of mustangs and people always with respect for my taste very conservative.

Only in the SEMA do you see incredible things.

What bothers this character is that being European is who more times has opened a thread here.

What bothers me the most, is that one of my "wet dreams" became a reality that of the GT500R that I made the Mustang GTT was born or that the wheels of the ford gt thanks to MRR Whells are worth for the mustang.

Or that my friend Kenardo who is in Canada is going to make another of my "Wet Dreams" reality.

Or the times the administrator of the forum has asked me for permission to put a header and use the watermark.

Or the various YouTube channels that use images of mine as well as of this forum.

I think that, like many of us here, we contribute a lot.

Now I am amused that you become the victim. Who started this was the and not stop but I will pass it because for me the forum that has welcomed me so well is important.

I have received criticism, I have received many supports, but when someone criticizes why, without contributing anything for the mere fact that you do not like something, it reveals itself.

This person has been able to go to another thread where he was to continue talking about the same thing, which is not to kill the messenger is to move from the person speaking.

Because it already shows that it is envy and mania.

so that you do not worry about this character I say what I want and do what I want if, at 38, he thinks I am a child ... he has to turn his head ... in short, every madman with its theme

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
So the GT500 will be an Evolution of the GT350 with a Supercharger?

Got it. :giggle:

I'll stick with my 2019 GT350, 526 HP non-aspirated, analog gauges, manual trans and track suspension for way less money. :blush:

No ADM and 1st-year issues to boot.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis

I'll stick with my 2019 GT350, 526 HP non-aspirated, analog gauges, manual trans and track suspension for way less money. :blush:

No ADM and 1st-year issues to boot.
good choice, but its naturally aspirated as in no power adder.

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
GT500 is a race car....
Ford Performance motto is "Race what we sell, Sell what we race..."

Subsequently, You can watch any one of the Ford Performance vehicles, racing on the weekend, in the many different motorsports series. That IS the whole entire point of Mark Fields backing Ford Performance Racing..

So look for your artistic inspiration... from Ford's own racing lineage & history. (Instead of trying to make up your own..!)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

Ironic, as "Evolution" is what some have been told was the internal codename, post Hummingbird.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
GT500 is a race car....
Ford Performance motto is "Race what we sell, Sell what we race..."

Subsequently, You can watch any one of the Ford Performance vehicles, racing on the weekend, in the many different motorsports series. That IS the whole entire point of Mark Fields backing Ford Performance Racing..
Mark Fields is gone and personally I think Ford Performance is at risk with James Hack-this-company-up-ett at the helm.
Sponsored