• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri 2018 Shelby GT350R... Almost new.

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Sadly, I have to sell my 2018 Shelby GT350R. I bought the car in March of 2019 and The plan was to keep it for a very long time. However, I hurt my left knee and my lower back, thus getting in and out of it, and clutching for more than 5min becomes quite a pain. Cars have always been my hobby. I love working on them, and in all honesty, I don't trust the dealers that they would do better job than me, especially since they see it as a job. I've had many other performance cars before and just recently sold my 2010 Audi R8 v10 and 2013 BMW M3 before acquiring this beast.

Car is located in: St. Louis, MO.
Asking Price: $68,500

I bought it from the collector out of California with 200 miles on the clock, shipped it to Missouri, now it has little over 280 miles. It's black with white stripes and electronics package. All stock except for the following:

XPEL Self-Healing PPF on the Whole Front (front bumper, headlights, hood, fenders), lower door rocker panels and rear quarter panels. In my opinion, these are the most impact areas on this car (I used to have a 2017 R that didn't have PPF and these spots got destroyed). This was done by a well reputable shop out of St. Louis. It has a 10 year warranty.

On top of that, I just had a complete ceramic coating done on the whole car, including wheels and calipers. This protects the paint, and the PPF. It gives it that nice shine and makes washing the car a breeze. Literally, takes 10min to wash it... Water just falls right off of it.

Pedal Commander was added so you can adjust the throttle, if you prefer. I've also added Ford Performance Catch Can's/Oil separators on both, passenger and drivers side. A must have for these cars. Also, Added Blue Ford Performance Air filter. I just like the way it looks and it's better than the stock paper one. Lastly, I installed the 2020 GT500 front canards. It makes the car look wider. Easy to remove, if you don't like it as it uses all stock bolts.

To finish it off, I've replaced the oil and filter, mainly to make sure that all the nuts and bolts are done right when I got it. I've used Factory Motorcraft oil and filter. If you read about these cars, you'll hear some horror stories about dealers not bolting the oil filter right or the drain plug, or even the front splitter.

Everything is still new. The car still smells like new, looks like new and runs like it just came out of factory. I'm also including: Factory car cover; another outdoor car cover that's specifically made for 350R; All the stickers that were on the car which I laminated; Brand new Supplement package; and clean and clear title in my possession.

If you don't know much about the GT350R, I suggest you do some reading about it. This car is like no other Mustang I've ever driven. The flat plane crank; the exhaust sounds and the amazing redline at 8200 is something you have to experience at least once in your lifetime.

PLEASE READ THIS PART: I do not need help selling, and please don't waste my time with lowball offers. I believe, I have mine priced right for what you're getting. Not in any rush to sell. It's paid off and sits covered in the garage.

Thanks for reading. View attachment 368217 View attachment 368218 View attachment 368219 View attachment 368220 View attachment 368223 View attachment 368224 View attachment 368225
where did you order the 2020 GT500 front canards ? thank you !

Sponsored

OP
OP
BoostinFD

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Link to More Pictures and Documents added.
Sponsored