Sponsored

2018+ Sai Li Racing Fuel Systems are NOW AVAILABLE here at Lethal Performance!

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Now available!!!

2018+ Sai Li dual pump system. This system has made 900whp+ with ID1050x on E85.. It's time to up the boost!! 2011-2018+ guys are all covered now!
Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance, as we are here to help!​
Sponsored

Stunner67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 400A Premium
Sai Li pump system too expensive. I can't spend $1100 when I can just get a GT350 dual pump for around half of that price

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
So does the GT 350 come with dual pumps ?
If so does any one have a kit to convert to return fuel system ?

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Sai Li pump system too expensive. I can't spend $1100 when I can just get a GT350 dual pump for around half of that price
The GT350 pump setup alone won't compete with the Sai Li return system. A return system vs. just the GT350 pump assembly there no comparison.
The ratings on the Sai Li system are way higher than just the pump upgrade.
If there's anything we can help you with please let us know.
Thanks, Jared

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So does the GT 350 come with dual pumps ?
If so does any one have a kit to convert to return fuel system ?
The GT350 uses dual pumps. There's no actual kit to make the GT350 setup like Sai's and even if there was the time and labor you'll put into it will be more then just getting a kit assembled by Sai.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
The GT350 uses dual pumps. There's no actual kit to make the GT350 setup like Sai's and even if there was the time and labor you'll put into it will be more then just getting a kit assembled by Sai.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
It jseems to me that with the dual pumps addiing (dual ) boost a pumps will support as much power (if not more )as the Sai Li return system .
Per your website the return system supports 850 rwhp on Supercharged applications/900 rwhp turbocharged on the 18’s
We have seen 18’s with the DW400 support as much with a boosta pump - based at least on the trap speed weight .

I would assume “ boosting” the 2 pumps on GT 350 might even support more

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It jseems to me that with the dual pumps addiing (dual ) boost a pumps will support as much power (if not more )as the Sai Li return system .
Per your website the return system supports 850 rwhp on Supercharged applications/900 rwhp turbocharged on the 18’s
We have seen 18’s with the DW400 support as much with a boosta pump - based at least on the trap speed weight .

I would assume “ boosting” the 2 pumps on GT 350 might even support more
Go ahead and add up the cost of the GT350 pump assembly and the dual BAP and you're pretty much in the range of the Sai Li system which is setup for return style. The return setup is definitely better than how the stock system is setup. The return system also doesn't push the pumps more then what they're intended to with tons of extra voltage like a pump booster setup does. Not that the BAP way doesn't work but again the return system is always dominant to it.

Yes you can also do it the way you said but look at what all of the big hp cars that go quick at the track run. Most of them if not all of them go the return style route.
Also you'll want to go over this stuff with your tuner as they may be partial to one setup over the other. You'll want to take their recommendation over any others.

In the meantime if you have any other questions let me know.
Thanks, Jared

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol
The pumps came with my car so all I would be paying for would be the BAP/injectors .

Sorry I wasn’t not clearer but if you are adding a Whipple to a GT 350 and want to make “a little”” more power that what the stock dual pump will support(and NOT only run race gas) just doing a BAP and injectors like you did with your car that made 813 rwhp should do,especially if your power goals are around 850 rwhp on corn.

Now if you looking to make “big power”, like you said you will need a return fuel but the Sai Li set up will not be enough, or be able to support more than 5O note rwhp.

Not trying to argue but many end up needing to “upgrade “ but it’s not really upgradable and you end you having to buy a new system .... like I did on one of my 15 GT’s

All I am saying is if you already have a BAP on your car OR a car that comes from the factory with dual pumps not sure this is a worthwhile upgrade since it looks like its only good for about 50 rwhp more than you can support with a BAP

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol
The pumps came with my car so all I would be paying for would be the BAP/injectors .

Sorry I wasn’t not clearer but if you are adding a Whipple to a GT 350 and want to make “a little”” more power that what the stock dual pump will support(and NOT only run race gas) just doing a BAP and injectors like you did with your car that made 813 rwhp should do,especially if your power goals are around 850 rwhp on corn.

Now if you looking to make “big power”, like you said you will need a return fuel but the Sai Li set up will not be enough, or be able to support more than 5O note rwhp.

Not trying to argue but many end up needing to “upgrade “ but it’s not really upgradable and you end you having to buy a new system .... like I did on one of my 15 GT’s

All I am saying is if you already have a BAP on your car OR a car that comes from the factory with dual pumps not sure this is a worthwhile upgrade since it looks like its only good for about 50 rwhp more than you can support with a BAP
My bad. I didn't realize you had a GT350 with a dual pump setup already. You are correct. If that's the case then the dual fuel pump booster works great up to that mid 800rwhp range on E85 just like it did on our car. If you're going above that level that's where the return system would come into play.

Cheers!!

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries .
I will be hitting you guys up for ID 1050x’s for the GT 350 and was just debating with myself whether to do the Sai Li system or just add a BAP to support 850 on corn .

Good time to save on a PBD tune but of course I will need to check with them first if they will tune the GT 350 with BAP/ID 1050x/E85 .

The whipple tune is nice at about 750 rwhp on 93(l have I add octanium to avoid knock ) but I think the sweet spot (without going all “race car “) would be 850 rwhp on the corn ; 900 rwhp on race gas if I needed more, which I think we will be supported by the BAP/injectors .

Stang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
The GT350 pump setup alone won't compete with the Sai Li return system. A return system vs. just the GT350 pump assembly there no comparison.
The ratings on the Sai Li system are way higher than just the pump upgrade.
If there's anything we can help you with please let us know.
Thanks, Jared
Does this system work with the Whipple 3.0 fuel rails?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't believe it will be an issue as Whipple adapts the stock fuel line to their rails just like Sai does. However I'll take a look at our car tomorrow and verify with Sai just to be 100% sure.
Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.
Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just spoke to Sai and the system will indeed work with the Whipple rails on their 3.0L kit.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks, Jared
Sponsored