• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado (PRICE DROP) 2018 Royal Crimson GT PP2 w/6200 miles $36,500

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how it ended up at a dealer in Iowa, being from colorado… also, the plates in the pictures were Georgia. This car is a mystery.
OP is probably USAF. Military is allowed to plate their cars with designated 'home' state and thereby duck local registration fees and property taxes etc. Depends on the state. I had FL tags when stationed at Pentagon and living in VA.
Sponsored

S650D&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Lots of speculation on here!
Without sharing too much I talked with the seller a few weeks back and it's not too complicated-

He recently moved to CO from GA and ordered a Mach 1 from Granger. Trading it in is obviously the easiest solution and there's some tax incentives that way as well.

OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Yes, I traded it in to Granger, they've got it priced extremely competitively I believe at 35k. I did have a couple of offers as mentioned by Shogun. Most were in the low 30's and I declined waiting for the right buyer.

What ended up happening is that I'm a trusting guy and I found the right buyer, a gentleman from down south that I held the car for, for about a month with a solid offer of 35K. We were arranging pickup and the timing was going to work out fine for me. Unfortunately, the buyer was unable to finish the purchase due to some complications back home, I don't begrudge him at all, things happen sometimes in life.

However, the timing of when he backed out was about 1 week before I had to pick up at Granger or else risk losing my deposit possibly. So I decided to take the hit on trade in value (30k) and just work it through Granger. As mentioned there are some tax benefits to trading, so real value around 32.5k for me. I've won and lost on cars over the years, and I ended up losing on this one.

Also, yes, I like the mysterious nature of my plates/locations :) I love the look I get on peoples faces when they see my Texas Driver's License with a Georgia address on it. I'm USAF, and I move a lot for work. I'm in my 5th house in the past 10 years right now, all this moving really complicates my race car hobbies.

Thanks for all of the interest, and if you all want the car, it's a hidden gem right now at Granger. I'm not even fully sure they understand what it is.
Sponsored