turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I hear that. What rpm were you launching at? Is your converter set up to allow more rpm (off the 2-Step) on the launch, to get the sixty down to 1.4-1.5 range?
Leaving foot brake around 3000. The converter is specd for high hp launch, something like 3500-3800 with a flash to 4000-5000 (not entirely sure since I haven't launched it from the button)
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Oh ok, I gotcha. Well, you’re pretty organized, so I’m sure you have a plan to get where you want to be, as safely as possible.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Oh ok, I gotcha. Well, you’re pretty organized, so I’m sure you have a plan to get where you want to be, as safely as possible.
I'm glad I give off that impression, haha. I'm more like a tornado sometimes. I do always find a way through though, it seems.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Looking to sell my aluminum 3.15 complete diff. It currently has a manual diff flange on it, but I also have an auto flange if you prefer that. Has 3,500 miles on it.

Going to replace with an iron diff 3.55 when I locate one. PM me if you have one.

Thanks

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Damn. Next year is going to be fun. Congrats on the license.

I didn't know that C&C at Canterbury was back on this year....

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Wheels and tires are sold! Going to need some new wheels and tires eventually. For now I am going to get after the rear diff. Going to pull the aluminum housing in the car and try to get that sold. Will be ordering an iron 3.55 unit.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Wheels and tires are sold! Going to need some new wheels and tires eventually. For now I am going to get after the rear diff. Going to pull the aluminum housing in the car and try to get that sold. Will be ordering an iron 3.55 unit.
What will your new wheel/tire setup be? Good choice on the iron diff. It will hold up to the launches a lot better then the aluminum one. Are you going to replace the subframe bushings with solid bushings since you’ll be working in that area?

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
What will your new wheel/tire setup be? Good choice on the iron diff. It will hold up to the launches a lot better then the aluminum one. Are you going to replace the subframe bushings with solid bushings since you’ll be working in that area?
I'm thinking billet specialties bead locks right now but it depends on costs and availability. I already have all billet bushings in the cradle. What I am adding is Kelltrac's stud kit for the cradle to replace the factory bolts.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm thinking billet specialties bead locks right now but it depends on costs and availability. I already have all billet bushings in the cradle. What I am adding is Kelltrac's stud kit for the cradle to replace the factory bolts.
Right on! That, coupled with the iron diff. should make your rear end nearly bulletproof.

Sponsored
OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
NHRA received my paperwork today for the license. Now we wait 😐

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Sent my annual birthday card to Rob Shoemaker at PBD for his tuning services. Another year with the tune maker!

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
@turnswrench just FYI, you should always do your burnout in 3rd gear with a RMVB TH400. You can start in 2nd gear and quickly shift to 3rd if you prefer, or because of lack of water or power level but always in 3rd gear ;-)
Sponsored