Sponsored

2018 Royal Crimson F1A94 Procharged, TH400 Drag Project

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
All, I am afraid one of our forum friends @olaosunt is getting the run around from LPF on his transmission. I feel terrible for how this has gone. If anyone knows Justin at LPF or can inspire the change that's needed to get this back on track, please jump in.

I sold my transmission to @olaosunt (Nov 1) and packed it up and sent it LPF (Nov 9) as the buyer requested since he paid the deposit to LPF directly to build it (stage 2). LPF confirmed the receipt of the transmission (Nov 13) and started tearing it down (Nov 20). I received pics of the teardown (Dec 11) stating the transmission wasn't too beat but showed signs of high HP wear. Since Dec 11 I have not heard from LPF at all despite attempts to reach them. In the meantime, @olaosunt was also trying to reach them with not much luck. I asked Russell James on Insta if he'd help connect @olaosunt and LPF together and he did. LPF and @olaosunt made connection last week and LPF said they'd reconnect with him this week, but there's no word at all and they're back to not responding to any communication at all.

Any thoughts or help out there for a forum friend? @olaosunt doesn't use this as a means to get special treatment, but he's in the military and just returned from deployment. Overall, this is a pretty horrible way to show support of people in his position and as a customer.
@Rjames18 surely your LPF pal is gonna take care of @olaosunt ? The guy is simply trying to make a living protecting our freedom as enlisted military personnel and go fast at the same time. You posted how your pals shop was the go to place???? Many here consider you to be a representative of LPF, would you agree?
Thanks for all the support guys . I finally did heat from them Yesterday ... Promises again so we will see .

I am sure I will get it eventually, the question is when .

I would hate to clutter @turnswrench ’s build thread any further (I will continue to dog @Rjames18 on his if they don’t deliver soon )
Sponsored

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I decided I would benefit from a shift light as I learn and get more comfortable with the th400. I know I can get the LEDs on the ngauge to do that job, but I am opting for something more centrally mounted to my field of vision and bright AF. I am sticking with Holley and ordered a Sniper standalone shift light.

Looking forward to getting that mounted up and sharing once it arrives.

I also did grab a spark plug gapping tool. Up til now I've always just tapped the strap on the concrete floor. The plugs in the car that made 1,075whp were gapped this way :beer:

This season should be a little easier:

679814951_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ffcm1-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
tap, tap, tap, tink... crap, lol.
I may have pulled open a strap or two over the years with some needle nose pliers lol

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
I decided I would benefit from a shift light as I learn and get more comfortable with the th400. I know I can get the LEDs on the ngauge to do that job, but I am opting for something more centrally mounted to my field of vision and bright AF. I am sticking with Holley and ordered a Sniper standalone shift light.

Looking forward to getting that mounted up and sharing once it arrives.

I also did grab a spark plug gapping tool. Up til now I've always just tapped the strap on the concrete floor. The plugs in the car that made 1,075whp were gapped this way :beer:

This season should be a little easier:

679814951_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ffcm1-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg
Something like this , recieved mine last week . Just haven't had time to install it yet .

20210131_195332.jpg

20210131_195430.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Something like this , recieved mine last week . Just haven't had time to install it yet .
Exactly! You also did the direct wire?

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Yes , ordered that one by mistake . But the more I thought about it , I think it will be better .

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Welp, the shift light is here....so are sub zero temps... MN winter is ridiculous. Why do I live here.....

PXL_20210205_003123703~2.jpg

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels