turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Good to know! Can you just get them from Procharger and swap them?
I ended up running all the spacers I had thru my mics and called prochager. We settled on no spacer. It's .0030" off of perfect.

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Availed myself to read each and every post on your awesome build after calling in sick today. By far the most detailed I've seen yet! From one royal crimson owner to another, good luck brother and enjoy!

BTW--was stationed in ND for 2 years, I know how cold it gets in the great white north!

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Availed myself to read each and every post on your awesome build after calling in sick today. By far the most detailed I've seen yet! From one royal crimson owner to another, good luck brother and enjoy!

BTW--was stationed in ND for 2 years, I know how cold it gets in the great white north!
Hope you're feeling better this evening. Thanks for the kind words and for dedicating the time. Hopefully second winter doesn't happen this year haha!

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Well the new tune is loaded on the car.......and it's snowing. Good grief.

Sponsored

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Gas tank is vented:

gastankvent.jpg

Oil is changed:

uproilplug.jpg

Engine is ready:

newblower.jpg

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Maiden voyage complete, to the gas station and back:

maidenvoyage.jpg
maidenvoyage1.jpg
maidenvoyage2.jpg
maidenvoyage3.jpg

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Nice! Chute, cage & stock wheels! Gotta have dudes scratching their heads! Lol
The officer that was next to me at two red lights in a row never even looked over...not even with my open headers screaming. That made me scratch my head, I guess he's not ready to deal with this crap yet this year :cwl: I was texting the play by play to my wife as I was sitting there at the light just waiting for the lights to go off.

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
The officer that was next to me at two red lights in a row never even looked over...not even with my open headers screaming. That made me scratch my head, I guess he's not ready to deal with this crap yet this year :cwl: I was texting the play by play to my wife as I was sitting there at the light just waiting for the lights to go off.
I’ll be sporting the “modified bike rack” this year as well! Hopefully they won’t mess with me either!

Sponsored
OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I’ll be sporting the “modified bike rack” this year as well! Hopefully they won’t mess with me either!
You're golden! Columbus has to be full of bike racked cars. I'd like to make it back to that area with my car some day. Just keep it nice and cool on the street and give it hell at the track.

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
You're golden! Columbus has to be full of bike racked cars. I'd like to make it back to that area with my car some day. Just keep it nice and cool on the street and give it hell at the track.
Streetcar takeover. Come on down!

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Since I do need to put an exhaust on the car, does anyone have recommendations on 3" in/out round case mufflers, need to be 4" overall diameter (or less). I'd like 304 stainless material. I used to have moroso spiral flow pieces on a car and they buzzed, so I won't go with those.

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
Since I do need to put an exhaust on the car, does anyone have recommendations on 3" in/out round case mufflers, need to be 4" overall diameter (or less). I'd like 304 stainless material. I used to have moroso spiral flow pieces on a car and they buzzed, so I won't go with those.
87AA4D73-DE4E-4123-9B5E-2EA6DD889FB1.png

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
3”in/out and 4” overall won’t do much muffling. Might barely take the gawd awful open header tractor rasp off if you get really long ones.
Sponsored